• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Joss Whedon New Show - S.H.I.E.L.D.

Started by WillEagle, August 28, 2012, 08:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moyer777

I liked episode 2 even better.  Very cool. 

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

It's nice to have an action adventure/spy type of show on the air again now that "Chuck" is gone.

Jobydrone

Quote from: Rico on October 03, 2013, 05:03:56 PM
It's nice to have an action adventure/spy type of show on the air again now that "Chuck" is gone.
I agree!  I'm enjoying this alot so far
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Ktrek

I enjoyed this episode as well. I like how it's kind of tongue-in-cheek without being cheesy or too campy. Love the ending scene.

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

WillEagle

I also really like this show. The wife is not getting into it though. Loved the ending of Episode 2.

jedijeff

I really enjoyed this episode as well, team is starting to come together. Coulson seems a touch off of normal, which I suspect is by design.

Scott

I'm definitely thinking Coulson is off.
[spoiler]I remember someone hearing "You died", and later in the episode, Coulson himself said he used to be able to dismantle a gun and something about "muscle memory". I wasn't a subscriber to the LMD theory, but I'm thinking it's more and more a possibility.[/spoiler]
- Scott Hough

The Vintage Gamers

Rico

Yeah, they dropping a lot of hints about Coulson. Another fun episode this week.

Bryancd

moyer777

Last night was an excellent show.  I like how the writing isn't so stupid. 

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Bryancd

I only hope the Skye character develops beyond being snarky, that was old in the first episode.

Rico

Jobydrone

Yep saw that news last night.  Not a surprise really but I hope they can maintain the quality over a whole 22 episodes.  I really don't mind the short seasons popularized by the basic cable channels like AMC and FX, with 10-14 episodes of higher quality than most regular network's shows.  It allows for more variety to get on the air, and makes things easier for the writers.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Geekyfanboy

This is by far my favorite of the new TV series. I'm loving every episode and with every new episode I'm super excited for the next. Last nights episode was amazing.. can't wait to see where they take this story.

WillEagle

Still need to watch this weeks episode. Enjoying this very much. The wife however has gone on to other things.