• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

These are the Voyages, TOS, Season One - Hardbound Edition

Started by Ktrek, July 07, 2013, 10:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davekill

Received the final third volume of Marc Cushman's These Are The Voyages in the mail :)

I couldn't figure out what was on the top of the spine until I lined all of them up today, lol!

Can't wait to get to the bottom of the Spock's Brain episode  :vulcan  :shocked

Bryancd

Ktrek

It kind of irritates me that I was one of the first fans to start buying this series and then Cushman revised and changed the spine and cover for volume one and now my volume one doesn't match my two and three. I'm just not sure I'm willing to spend another $25.00 to have a matching cover and a little bit of additional information. Maybe if I have some extra money I might later.

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Rico

Kevin, send them an email. I think they are offering discounts or exchanges for book one. Marc told me that at some point.

Ktrek

Quote from: Rico on December 22, 2014, 07:03:39 AM
Kevin, send them an email. I think they are offering discounts or exchanges for book one. Marc told me that at some point.

Ahhh....good to know. I'll do that.

"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Bryancd

Neither my 1, 2, or 3 and I could care less. I bought them to read them, not for display.

Ktrek

Quote from: Bryancd on December 22, 2014, 04:52:59 PM
Neither my 1, 2, or 3 and I could care less. I bought them to read them, not for display.

I read them Bryan. I still like sets to match though. It looks nicer on the shelf. I'm anal that way. Nothing wrong with having something aesthetically pleasing to the eye as well is there?