News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Star Trek: Of Gods And Men - tiny spoilers

Started by the_wasd_man, April 14, 2007, 12:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_wasd_man

http://www.startrekofgodsandmen.com/

As you may know, oGaM will release tomorrow! I can't wait! And they updated their site with a new announcement... wonder what it will be? :D

Rico

Woo-hoo!!!  It's going to be so cool!  Just wish it wasn't part one of three only.

Darkmolerman

well i am not much of a logical Sci-fi person so what is that (i got my info of betazoids from going to wiki and google searching names and stuff)
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Rico

A pro/fan TREK film in three parts done by Tim Russ (Tuvok from Voyager).  Check the link above for the first part tomorrow.

Darkmolerman

So THATS what you were talkin bout! So it is a "fan" film. ahhhhhh

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Rico

Really more a professional film.  Almost everyone involved in it is a professional actor, film maker, production person, etc.  Amy (Chrystabel here on the forums) knows much more since she got to play an extra or walk on part.  I'm going to try and setup an interview with her soon about this project.

Darkmolerman

Darkmolerman

Ok what is Gods of Men about (i just saw the trailer)

Rico

It's looking so cool!  Loved the Balok thing and the first three minutes.  And look who I spotted in one of the behind the scenes clips.  Our very own Chrystabel (Amy) here on the forums made up as a Vulcan.  Pretty cool Amy!

Movie Sean

Anyone have an idea when they are going to post more of it?

Looks great.  Nice production quality.
Call me cocky, but if there's an alien I can't kill, I haven't met him and killed him yet.

Chrystabel

Thanks, Rico!  Tristan totally surprised me by using that clip in his behind the scenes music video.  I'll be excited when they release the actual Electric Crush video.  Those guys were AWESOME!  I'm heading to Chicago this weekend for my birthday--my mom and sister are going to Chicago Shakespeare's Troilus and Cressida with me!  LOL...I like to torture my family on my b-day!  Anyway, one of my goals on the plane trips is to look over my notes from the LA shoot and get some new content up on the ST:OG&M website.  I'll let you know when it is up, because that might be a good time to do an interview.
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra.

Rico

Sounds good Amy.  Just shoot me an email when you are ready to chat.  I'm very impressed so far by what I am seeing in ST:OG&M.  Can't wait for more.  Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!    :happybday

P.S.  Loved the bit of video with the candy Dot on the helm console.  Priceless!

Poodyglitz

Enterprise M? This must be an alternate universe(s) story.

Which of the Vulcans is Amy?

Rico

Amy is the one closest to us in the shot, the one you can see the ears on best.

Poodyglitz

Quote from: Rico on April 17, 2007, 05:14:06 AM
Amy is the one closest to us in the shot, the one you can see the ears on best.

Cool. Nice to see her staying in character. :-)