• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Joss Whedon New Show - S.H.I.E.L.D.

Started by WillEagle, August 28, 2012, 08:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jobydrone

Yep really good ending to a great season. 
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Scott

Now that Agent Carter has been greenlit, I can see some possible crossovers. I can see some SHIELD stories referencing something that happened in Agent Carter. I could see Baron Strucker being introduced in one show and an older version appearing in the other...

EDIT: [spoiler]I forgot Strucker was already in Cap 2.[/spoiler]
- Scott Hough

The Vintage Gamers

WillEagle

I really like this series and thought the finale was awesome. Very much looking forward to Season two!! Agent Carter should be a good one as well.

Praxis

Yeah I love this show. It is so fun.

Rico

Rico

Season two premiere episode was awesome!  This series has gotten to be one of my favorites!  Really great stuff if you love the Marvel Universe.

ChrisMC

Wow, an  ACTUAL Marvel villain. This seems like almost a completely different show than the one that started last year.
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/

Feathers

Season 1 grew on me as it went through. I haven't heard anything about season 2 coming here yet though. I'd better go and check the listings just in case!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Jobydrone

Really liked their take on Absorbing Man.  Hope they continue with the canon characters.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

I enjoyed "Agent Carter" but I'm super pumped that SHIELD is finally back next week!

Bromptonboy

Pete