News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

"Dexter" Season 7!

Started by ChrisMC, June 21, 2012, 03:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisMC

Truth Brings Light (Dexter Spot)

First trailer for the new season in September...the reverberations from the S6 finale will be interesting to watch...

(edited just to fix the link)
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/

Rico

So can't wait!  And look who is joining the cast this season!   :wub

Season 7 of "Dexter" just added a dose of "Chuck." Yvonne Strahovski, who played Sarah Walker on the former NBC spy comedy, will be joining Showtime's serial killer drama in a multi-episode arc, the network announced Tuesday.

According to Showtime, Strahovski will play Hannah McKay, "a strong, independent woman with a past that she's struggled to put behind her. As a turn of events leads Miami Metro Homicide to ask for her help in solving some old cases, Dexter works with her and begins to wonder if there's more to this woman than she's professed."

The cast for "Dexter" Season 7 is taking shape. "The Shield" veteran Matt Gerald has been cast to play a blue-collar violent criminal, and "Rome" actor Ray Stevenson has also signed on to play a Russian mob boss.

Production began last week on Season 7 of "Dexter." Showtime renewed the Emmy-nominated thriller for another two seasons last fall.

"Dexter" Season 7 premieres Sun., Sept. 30 at 9 p.m. ET on Showtime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/12/dexter-yvonne-strahovski_n_1590366.html

Rico

New trailer.  This is going to be really, really good.

Dexter Season 7 Trailer

QuadShot

HOLY COW!! Yep, gonna rock. Is this going to be the last season for Dex?

ChrisMC

I believe there is one more after this. So they are probably going to have some sort of arc that wraps the story up starting this season.

Rico

Rico

Jobydrone

While last season left me a little cold, I am right there for this.  I've been watching this since the very beginning, and wasn't ever disappointed until last season.  Still I'm anxiously looking forward to seeing how they move forward with the incredible cliffhanger from the end of last season...I'm praying they don't cheat!
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Jobydrone

Wow great start to the season last night.  So happy to see no cheating occurred, and they are serious about Debra [spoiler]finding out everything there is to know about her adopted brother.[/spoiler]  Really looking forward to watching this season develop!
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

HOLY FRAK!  Just watched the first episode for this season.  And I have to say again ---  HOLY FRAK!!!

Oh, Showtime even is offering the first episode of the season up for free on Youtube.  How cool is that?!!!

Dexter: Season 7 Premiere

ChrisMC

YES. Just finished. Gonna be intense...I can feel my stress level rising already.

QuadShot

WOW....WOW.....WOW! Last nights episode was just....WOW! I love the direction the show is taking this season!

Rico

Just watched episode three of this season.  Starting to get very interesting as some of the stories start to come together.  Liking it quite a bit.  And it was cool to see "Chuck's" old girlfriend show up for her run this season.

Rico

Just watched the latest episode.  Things are starting to form a certain direction.  Enjoying this season even if it is a bit different than past years.

Rico

So what did those watching season 7 think?  How about that finale?  I liked the season overall - it was different than past years.  Make sure to put in spoiler tags anything critical that happened - especially in the season 7 finale.