• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

New Ultimate Spider-Man tv series

Started by Rico, March 04, 2012, 01:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

A new animated Spider-Man series is coming in early April.  Check it out...

Disney XD is preparing to launch a programming block on April 1 called Marvel Universe, which will focus on iconic Marvel Comics superheroes (a few of whom are, coincidentally, starring in major motion pictures this summer.) The centerpiece of the programming block will be Ultimate Spider-Man, which will follow the adventures of Peter Parker as a superpowered high schooler. The series' creative team includes comic-friendly names like Brian Michael Bendis, Joe Casey, Joe Kelly, and Batman: The Animated Series co-creator Paul Dini. (Drake Bell, of Drake & Josh fame, will play Spidey.) Check out an exclusive clip from the series, featuring an appearance by Nick Fury.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6oUIPS9XE#

Rico

This started today.  Check your local listings.

WillEagle

The first season is now on Netflix. I watched the 1st one and thought it was ok. Disney signed a new deal with Netflix also where they will have some of their films on Netflix. I spotted Alice in Wonderland and The Aristocats among others. 

Dangelus

Yeah quite enjoy this ne and the Avengers series is pretty good too :)

Rico

I tried to watch this version of Spidey but found it too kiddie for my tastes compared to other versions.  I do like "The Avengers" series and I'm working through those episodes on Netflix.

WillEagle

Quote from: Rico on December 10, 2012, 08:35:33 AM
I tried to watch this version of Spidey but found it too kiddie for my tastes compared to other versions.  I do like "The Avengers" series and I'm working through those episodes on Netflix.

I agree about Spiderman but I'm going to try a couple more episodes. I have watched all the Avengers so I hope they get season 2 on Netflix soon.

Dangelus

Avengers season 2 came on today! Woohoo! :)