• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

666 Park Ave

Started by Bromptonboy, October 11, 2012, 01:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bromptonboy

Anyone else watching this new program?  The pilot and episode 1 have been broadcast so far.
I want to love it - with 'Locke' as a star - but haven't gotten hooked yet.
Pete

Feathers

I've heard of it but not in much detail. (Tom Paris is producing it. Something like that, anyway :))

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

I kind of decided to let this one go for right now for me.  Too many other things I want to watch first.

Feathers

...and apparently it's been cancelled. Does that mean that not watching it doesn't seem too bad a decision in hindsight or does it mean that if we'd all watched it then it wouldn't have gone away?

X

Quote from: Feathers on December 25, 2012, 01:43:05 PM
...and apparently it's been cancelled. Does that mean that not watching it doesn't seem too bad a decision in hindsight or does it mean that if we'd all watched it then it wouldn't have gone away?
The latter. When we wait to watch, we get canceled.

Feathers

Quote from: X on December 25, 2012, 02:10:37 PM
Quote from: Feathers on December 25, 2012, 01:43:05 PM
The latter. When we wait to watch, we get canceled.
Yeah, that's what I was starting to think.

I'm not sure it's actually aired over here yet but I could easily be wrong. I also don't think international numbers count for much in renewal terms so I suspect I could claim the former to a degree but for US residents for US shows I'm afraid the latter is probably the case.