• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

The Dark Knight - slight spoilers

Started by batmite, August 01, 2006, 09:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Here are some new posters for the Dark Knight.

Geekyfanboy

Rico

Saw the new trailer with "I Am Legend" today.  Looks very, very good.  This movie looks to top even "Batman Begins."  I'm very impressed by what I have seen so far.  And as a long time Batman comic fan that is saying a lot.

moyer777

I agree, I thought the trailer was way cool.  The joker was really creepy.  Nice.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

KingIsaacLinksr

Wow, Joker does look creepy even in that "bad" picture of him.  I'm looking forward to this movie.  I loved the first one a lot. 

King Linksr
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

space_invader64

Oh, shoot!  I made a new posting for the Dark Night trailor and didn't see this one.   I did look before posting I just missed this one.

Geekyfanboy

Rico

wraith1701

Looks pretty cool.  The new Joker is going to take some getting used to, but the movie looks like it is going to kick butt!!!

Trekkygeek

Now this is looking really good. Cannot wait for it and It's the film I'm looking forward to the most.
http://www.atasteforthetheatrical.com/deathtrap/default.htm

Sorry for posting again. I also looked but couldn't find it. Oppps.
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Darth Gaos

I have always been a bigger fan of the "psychopathic" Joker and this looks to be what Heath Ledger and everyone was going for.  The first time I heard him do the laugh it sent chills up my spine.  I cannot wait!
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

Trekkygeek

I really get the feeling that Ledger will surprise me like Daniel Craig did when he put in his Bond performance. I remember critics saying that Craig did not have what it takes to play Bond, but he put in a stunning performance. My first thought on Ledger playing The Joker was "Oh, Heath Bloody Ledger???" I hope he can equal Craig. :bond
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Geekyfanboy

Harvey Dent is the Backbone of Dark Knight
Source: Los Angeles Times
January 15, 2008

The Los Angeles Times talked to The Dark Knight director Christopher Nolan, who says that "Harvey Dent (Aaron Eckhart) is a tragic figure, and his story is the backbone of this film."

The Batman Begins helmer also mentioned that The Joker, played by Heather Ledger, "sort of cuts through the film -- he's got no story arc, he's just a force of nature tearing through. Heath has given an amazing performance in the role, it's really extraordinary."

He added that you shouldn't expect a lot of laughs. "It's a dark and complex story and the villains are dark and complex as well."

The Dark Knight opens in theaters on July 18.

wraith1701

Harvey Dent; that's Two-Face, right?  Looks like they are already setting up Batman Begins III!   ;D