• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

"Smallville" - season 10 (slight spoilers)

Started by Rico, August 25, 2010, 02:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Rico

Thought this was a cool pic of a couple of the Smallville ladies.

Rico

Good episode last night, especially with all the fan sent in video clips they used on the show itself.  Oh, and LEX is coming back!!!

http://www.tvline.com/2011/02/smallville-michael-rosenbaum-back-for-series-finale/

Rico

Rico

Great scene from near the end of last week's episode.  Clark in glasses!

Smallville MASQUERADE Clois - Hiding in plain sight

and here is this week's new episode preview...

Smallville Season 10 Episode 15 Promo

Rico

Rico

Good episode tonight showing the alternate universe again, Smallville style.

BUT CHECK THIS AWESOMENESS OUT....   :superman

Smallville - Finale - Promo

Trekkygeek

Wow, what a trailer, can't wait. I have really enjoyed season ten, in fact, since season eight this show has kept on improving in my opinion and the writing has matured along with the cast members. The introduction of various heroes from the DC universe has been a welcome addition and has encouraged me (someone who has not read many comic books at all) to do a little research into them which then helps to give more depth to the show as a whole.

In particular I have really enjoyed watching Oliver Queen, seeing him dressed in burlesque gear was almost a season highlight for me and I have to admit, he looked pretty hot as a girl.  ;)
Seeing Lois being fully aware of who Clark really is has been quite beautiful to watch. Up until now, my knowledge of the Superman universe was always Lois not knowing, but here in Smallville we get to see their relationship become so much more than what we are used to seeing (Clark being infatuated with Lois with a hint of unrequited love). The final few episodes promise to be television that should not be missed.

Will we see Clark fly? In his suit? Possibly, but only as a parting frame or two in my opinion. Will Lois somehow 'forget' Clarks true identity? I'm not used to Lois bring 'in the know' but as I say, I'm not that knowledgeable about the DC universe.

Smallville has been a great show and I have enjoyed watching Tom Welling and Allison Mack grow up over the past ten years or so. Nothing brought that home to me more than the episode 'Homecoming' (I think), where we saw a couple of flashbacks when we saw a very young looking, much skinnier and less chisel-jawed Tom. I for one shall miss this great show which has just got better and better over the past couple of years.
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Rico

Very well said Tim!

P.S.  Nice to see you on the forum again too.

Geekyfanboy

Here's are some picture just released of the suit..

Rico

Awesome!  Very "Superman Returns" looking.

X

Quote from: Rico on April 22, 2011, 02:04:16 PM
Awesome!  Very "Superman Returns" looking.
I heard somewhere that it was the returns suit when it was first shown on screen back last season.

Rico

Well, the images of the times it has shown up on screen so far (in flashes, etc.) has looked that way.  I still kind of don't think it's Brandon's actual suit.  Maybe a copy of it.

Rico

Rico

Really fun and cool episode tonight.  They are setting things up for the big finale well.  Loved watching Clark change in the phone booth tonight.  So awesome!