• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

"Smallville" - season 10 (slight spoilers)

Started by Rico, August 25, 2010, 02:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

You will never see "Superman" on this series until (hopefully) the last episode.  It was never intended to be that.  The guys that started the show had a rule - "No flights - no tights."  While I'd also love to see Tom in the suit (maybe in the movie - I hope), it's just not the way "Smallville" is made.

Jobydrone

"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Meds

I'm sure there will be a pay off the suit at the end of the season, or at least the cape going out of the window. :D

Rico

Looks like a great episode tonight (12/3) coming on soon!  Kind of like a "Mirror Universe" storyline.

Smallville Season 10 Episode 10 - Luthor Trailer

Rico

I enjoyed last week's "Mirror Universe" type story.  A good one coming on tonight (12/10), with lots of guest stars and Clark on bended knee in front of Lois!   :wub

Smallville Season 10 Episode 11 Promo

Dangelus

Smallville is looking like it's going out on a high!

I'm going to miss this show so much. Hopefully it will lead to TV or movie spinoffs.

Rico

This is an AWESOME poster!  Make sure you look closely at the reflection in the bottom.  A little more info on it:

DC's The Source has posted this promo for the final season of "Smallville" which gives another hint at the coming of Superman. The 10th season continues on January 28th with episode 12, "Collateral."

Meds

Jobydrone

How awesome would a full fledged Superman series be, with at least the major guys from this cast, after a very short hiatus when Smallville ends?  It would totally revitalize the audience and probably bring in many more viewers.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Meds

Totally agree. In fact i really dont know why they dont use this cast for the film.

Rico

Series is back this coming Friday (1/28).  Another cool poster below and a sneak peak at Friday's episode.

"NEW" SMALLVILLE EP. 10.12 COLLATERAL "SNEAK PEEK"

Rico

For some reason, the CW delayed the new episode until this coming Friday (2/4).  So the above preview applies to the coming episode this week.

Rico

Rico

New episode coming on tonight - very soon.  Been too long!

Rico

Really cool episode tonight.  Great to see Chloe back!  Oh, found this neat pic online too...    :superman