• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

"Smallville" - season 10 (slight spoilers)

Started by Rico, August 25, 2010, 02:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Rico

Meds

I think we all know what we are going to be waiting for and thats the suit on Clark. Looking forward to seeing this when it airs in the UK

Scott

...The end credits had music that for a second reminded me of the Superman theme from the movie.
- Scott Hough

The Vintage Gamers

wraith1701

Lots of interesting stuff in that preview video.  Looks like I've missed quite a bit! 

Rico

I enjoyed the season opener.  Lots of stuff going on.  Cool to see the suit!  Looking forward to learning more about the new bad guys too.  Off to a good start for the final year.

wraith1701

Quote from: Rico on September 25, 2010, 08:27:39 AM
I enjoyed the season opener.  Lots of stuff going on.  Cool to see the suit!

OK; that does it.  Gotta get caught up on smallville now. :)

Jobydrone

Darn I missed it!  Gotta see this, is it online yet?
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

Jobydrone

All I can see from my phone is a preview at the moment, Ill watch it when I get home
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

You can't watch "Smallville" on an itty-bitty phone display anyway.  Watch it in 1080p on a nice big HDTV!  ;)

Jobydrone

You've got a point there, we've got WiFi for my iPad here at work though.

Rico

Quote from: Jobydrone4of20 on September 27, 2010, 11:27:20 AM
You've got a point there, we've got WiFi for my iPad here at work though.

Let me know if you can stream the CW on your iPad.  I'm doubtful.  Think it's Flash there still.

Jobydrone

It doesnt appear that all the content has ben converted to HTML 5, but some has.  All I can see on their site on my iPad are previews.

Rico

Thought this was a pretty cool piece of fan artwork.