• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

"Smallville" - season 10 (slight spoilers)

Started by Rico, August 25, 2010, 02:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dangelus

Yeah it was a fun one.

He's not left himself much time to learn to fly!

Rico

Rico

And, here's a great fan made video showing what you've all been missing if you haven't been watching this series for the last 10 years.

Smallville Season 10: Endgame

Meds

Oh not the returns suit. :( it's not a good look. Very sad feelings now.

Rico

X

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on April 23, 2011, 01:48:53 PM
Oh not the returns suit. :( it's not a good look. Very sad feelings now.
It's okay for you to have a wrong opinion on this one. :) The suit is pretty damned good and really works as a superman suit without seeming one dimensional and cheesy.

Meds

LOL, Chris I can't stand the returns suit, the S is too small (I love the large S as in the new comics (Detective Comics 900)) and he was wearing short shorts, LOL No one not even supes shouls wear short shorts.

X

Don't most superman costumes have him wearing the red trunks? Also, I think the smaller S is a tribute to George Reeve's Superman and the way the cut of the cape falls on the shoulders was for Dean Kane's suit.

Meds

Wrong colour red as well, wrong colour blue, no yellow S on the cape. But hey it's just my thoughts but check out AC900 the design is awesome.

Rico

Superman/Clark has had many versions of the suit over the years in film, TV, the comics, etc.  I was pretty ok with the "Returns Suit."  Also, keep in mind we haven't seen the real suit on "Smallville" yet.  Just little images, promo stuff, etc.  It might end up looking like the Returns suit - or maybe not as much.  I'm just happy that it looks like we will see Clark finally wear the outfit on the series.

Meds

Oh don't get me wrong even of it turns out to be the Returns suits (whcih i doubt, it cant be that hard to make a new version lol) i will still be bloody well excited to see it on screen in smallville.

Rico

Only two days to go now!  Nice fan made trailer below:

Smallville Series Finale Teaser

Dangelus

I think it would have been nice if he had kept the colours he had been using as The Blur. Black and auburn. A nice look. It is an "alternate universe" after all.

Rico

Actually he did kind of keep the colors since he was called "the red-blue blur" for much of the time.  The black thing was just for a little while.  Superman (for me) needs to be in classic red and blue.

Dangelus

Yeah, I remember when he just used to wear the blue shirt and red jacket, just thought the current leather jacket look is nice.

Of course they were always going to go classic Superman fir the finale.