• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Doctor Who The Eleventh Doctor - spoilers

Started by Meds, February 24, 2010, 12:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meds

Hello,
Because of my massive fingers and a iphone it looks like i accidentally deleted the first thread. For this i apologise. Kenny informed me earlier and it looks like there is no way of getting it back so I am sorry. Anyway there is nothing more than us geeks getting excited by Dr Who and to keep going over stuff so lets start again.
:dalek

Meds

Dangelus

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on February 24, 2010, 12:14:35 PM
Hello,
Because of my massive fingers and a iphone it looks like i accidentally deleted the first thread. For this i apologise. Kenny informed me earlier and it looks like there is no way of getting it back so I am sorry. Anyway there is nothing more than us geeks getting excited by Dr Who and to keep going over stuff so lets start again.

Brilliant!  :roflmao

Darkmolerman

Quote from: Dangelus on February 24, 2010, 12:30:16 PM
Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on February 24, 2010, 12:14:35 PM
Hello,

Brilliant!  :roflmao

least it was not as large as the 10th doctor thread
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Meds

Meds

New Tardis interior.

Meds

Darkmolerman

So it is now a multi-leveled metal coral theme?

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Meds

Its a design from 05, and it looks like they are using it. Sorry about deleting the thread DM.

Dangelus

It's gorgeous. I'm not minding paying my license fee too much this year!

Darkmolerman

Quote from: Dangelus on February 24, 2010, 01:00:09 PM
It's gorgeous. I'm not minding paying my license fee too much this year!

Say wha?

Dangelus

We have to pay a TV licence for the BBC in the UK.

Darkmolerman

Wow, that is odd. IS that like a "pay extra for a channel" thing or is it just a bill with a cooler name?

Dangelus

It's basically a tax. You technically can't own a TV without paying a yearly fee. I think it is about £90 now. Not sure I pay mine monthly.