• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Trek Vegas Convention

Started by Blackride, February 05, 2010, 07:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackride

Is anyone going this year? My wife and I are planning on attending and we were curious. Thanks!
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

Rico

There has been some definte talk about it.  I'm really going to try and make it.  Depends a bit on the work thing and how all this turns out.  My vacation time might be limited.

Blackride

I better be able to meet "the One" Rico!
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

Blackride

We just bought our Gold Passes to the Event! Can't wait!!!!

Blackride

We just got our tickets to meet Jeri Ryan and take photos with her! Cool

RickPeete

I am planning on going but haven't bought tickets yet.  Have the more reasonable prices become available yet?  Last time I looked, only the very expensive tickets were selling....

Blackride

Quote from: RickPeete on February 12, 2010, 12:12:45 AM
I am planning on going but haven't bought tickets yet.  Have the more reasonable prices become available yet?  Last time I looked, only the very expensive tickets were selling....

I think they are all on sale now. If you want to meet 7 I would get thos tickets ASAP.

RickPeete

Cool!  I think I have convinced my wife to make it a family vacation trip.  Sweet!

Blackride

They just announced Nimoy will be there

RickPeete

Excellent!  Nimoy is coming to the Trek Convention in Chicago as well.  It is in October.

Blackride

RickPeete

Okay so the good news is the deal is done! My wife and son and I are going to the Vegas Con!  Airfare, tickets, and hotel are booked!  It has been 30 years since I have been to a purely Trek Convention.

Anyone else making the journey? We have to have a Treks in SciFi meet-up!

Blackride

Quote from: RickPeete on May 22, 2010, 09:22:09 AM
Okay so the good news is the deal is done! My wife and son and I are going to the Vegas Con!  Airfare, tickets, and hotel are booked!  It has been 30 years since I have been to a purely Trek Convention.

Anyone else making the journey? We have to have a Treks in SciFi meet-up!

My wife and I are going.

We are staying at http://www.venetian.com . Where are you staying?

RickPeete

We decided to stay at the Hilton so it would be easier to go to and from the Convention with my son since it is across the street.

sparrow

hey do you guy now if there are any conventions in the Missouri area
keep your finger light on the trigger