• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

"Men of a Certain Age"

Started by Rico, January 01, 2010, 03:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedijeff

When does part two of season 2 start? I don't get it on any channels I subscribe to in Canada, so I have to use other means to watch it. It is a real down to earth show to me, sort of refreshing, as it does not feel as it is over produced.

ricdude

I was sold at "Andre Braugher". Still need to work through the Homicide DVDs one of these days.

Will definitely keep my eyes on Netflix for this one...

Rico

Quote from: jedijeff on June 04, 2011, 05:55:56 AM
When does part two of season 2 start? I don't get it on any channels I subscribe to in Canada, so I have to use other means to watch it. It is a real down to earth show to me, sort of refreshing, as it does not feel as it is over produced.

Started up again on June 1st Jeff.  So there should be new episodes popping up now online.

Jobydrone

My comcast/xfinity app is currently showing the episodes soon after air.  Episode 7 of season 2 is up now, and I think episode 8 is on tommorow night.  I believe they show them on TNT's website too.

edit:  just checked and no full episodes are available on TNT.tv.  There's certainly other ways to find them just watch out for those draconian Canadian data caps.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

TNT has shown them at times since the series has been airing, but it's hit or miss.  Plus you can certainly find better quality versions online - if you know where to look for them.  ;)

Rico

Learned today that the series won't be picked up for a third season.  Really too bad, it was a great show.

Dangelus

Yeah I heard that the other day. It's a shame, but I think I'll see it through. It's a great show.

Rico

Definitely finish watching it.  Well worth seeing.

jedijeff

That is unfortunate news as I really liked the show. Sadly, I had to watch via other methods, since I did not get the channel it showed up here in Canada, not that my viewership would have been collected in their data anyways. Well written show, the felt a bit different from what else was on TV, and just so little of it, with such short seasons.