• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Heroes - Season Four News (spoilers)

Started by Geekyfanboy, August 31, 2009, 11:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Figure I would start a thread for season four.. I still haven't watched the last half of Heroes season three but I hope to catch up before season four starts.

Mays Returns to "Heroes"

August 28, 2009 by Michael Hickerson  

Warning: This story reveals SPOILERS for the upcoming season of "Heroes."

[spoiler]Actress Jayma Mays is returning to "Heroes" reports EW's Michael Ausiello.

Mays, who played Hiro's ill-fated love interest Charlie, in season one will reprise the role in the upcoming fourth season.

Her storyline will be a multi-episode one and find Hiro traveling through time with a bucket list of wrongs to right, according to Ausiello.  And saving Charlie from death at the hands of Sylar appears to be high on the list.

Mays just finished shooting on the first season of "Glee" for Fox and was able to work with "Heroes" for the return visit.

"Heroes" begins its fourth season in September.
[/spoiler]

Feathers

It will be interesting to see whether/how we get this over here since the BBC is being heavily criticised for spending license fee money on US imports and Heroes id the flagship exaple that's taking all the flak.

Predictably enough, it's their competitors who are doing the criticising.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

I liked the start quite a bit to season 4 last night.  Seems like they are on the right track.  I'm also impressed by the new group of bad guys from the carnival.  Interesting group.  Season looks to be off to a good start.

[spoiler]I want Hiro to get better sometime though.  It's kind of obvious they are still limiting his powers due to how powerful a force he could be.  But some of the stuff between him and Ando is still the best part of the show.  I like what Peter is trying to do too.  It makes sense for him to try and right the wrongs he feel they have done.  Glad Danko is now gone finally too.  Was tired of him.[/spoiler]

Rico

alanp

Anyone want to take a shot at Clare's the math problem?

Find all Solutions of:

X + 2y+ 3W +4Z
2x - Y+W-z = 1
3x + Y + 4W +3z = 12
-2x + 6y +4W+ 10z = 18

sheldor

Looks like a system of simultaneous equations but the first line needs an equality.

Like to see how the new heroes(?) will work into the story.  I'm liking this better than last season.

Rico

I like this season so far too.  I missed seeing some of the other characters on last night's episode.  But it's moving along pretty well.  I want to learn more about the new characters soon.

ElfManDan

After watching the 2nd episode of the season I've found it to be interesting.

[spoiler]I'm real interested in seeing where the story with the deaf girl goes. Parkman and Sylar's stuff is interesting except in some of the cases I actually agree with Sylar (don't know if that's bad or not), but I just feel like with Parkman since he has the ability he should be using it to help people (kind of bugs me that they treat it like a drug addiction). The Carnival stuff hasn't grabbed me yet, but I'll wait and see. And I'm not sure at all what to think about all the other characters, for the most part I don't really care about them anymore.[/spoiler]

So far "ok" in my opinion.

Bryancd

Yeah, so far it's pretty good.  The Claire story is fine, The Parkman/Sylar stuff is good, although I agree with Shepard about how they are portraying his powers and I never liked Matt very much. The carnies, well I suppose we will see. I'm not liking the Hiro/Ando stuff and they used to be my favorites. I like the deaf girl and did anyone notice who her nurse was?
Kai Winn, Loise Fletcher from DS9. :)

Scott

Dude, Bryan. You're right it is. ;) I didn't recognize her without the nose ridges. :P You'd think I would notice, DS9 was my favorite Trek.
- Scott Hough

The Vintage Gamers

moyer777

being a big fan of music I absolutely was in awe of [spoiler]The deaf lady and the Cello.  It was such a cool scene, the colors and the sound made me go back and watch it again.  It was peaceful and beautiful.  I really liked it.[/spoiler]

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

sheldor

Oh yeah - it was my favorite scene.   Love that instrument.

sheldor

Quote from: Scott on October 01, 2009, 06:57:37 PM
Dude, Bryan. You're right it is. ;) I didn't recognize her without the nose ridges. :P You'd think I would notice, DS9 was my favorite Trek.

I recognized her - that voice.  It just grates on my nerves.  She still sounds condiscending to me.

Bryancd

Quote from: markinro on October 01, 2009, 09:17:55 PM
Quote from: Scott on October 01, 2009, 06:57:37 PM

I recognized her - that voice.  It just grates on my nerves.  She still sounds condiscending to me.

She was one of the best Trek characters ever! So conflicted and ultimately so nasty!

Rico

Yeah, I recognized her right off.  Fletcher was also in the classic, Sci-Fi movie "The Andromeda Strain."  Great film!