• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Warehouse 13

Started by Geekyfanboy, January 20, 2009, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feathers

You've got to be glad they got renewed after that. Anything else would have been torture!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

celestialteapot

I was a bit sceptical at first, but I loved it. It's not the greatest thing I've ever seen, it's fun and quirky with random little moments. I keep thinking of things that might turn out to be objects :))
This question has baffled mankind for all eternity... why don't sheep shrink in the rain?

ChadH

Quote from: Feathers on January 13, 2010, 11:18:54 AM
You've got to be glad they got renewed after that. Anything else would have been torture!
Yes, although I can't claim WH13 as my favourite show, it's still entertaining and I find myself wondering what's going to happen next.   

Darkmolerman

I have a love/hate relationship with warehouse 13, I love the steam punk style, the characters and the little ties to history, but some of the plots and the relationships get to sappy.
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

ChadH

Quote from: Darkmolerman on January 15, 2010, 10:36:05 AM
I have a love/hate relationship with warehouse 13, I love the steam punk style, the characters and the little ties to history, but some of the plots and the relationships get to sappy.
Yeah, I like the "unknown advanced tech" they regularly use like the tesla gun and the farnsworth communicator and Artie's computer with the type writer keys. I agree with you on some of the plots too, but it's still a pretty good show. 

Darkmolerman

Hehe I love the "might work or might not" on most of the stuff, and the most random things they can think of, the disco ball, whats next the pen Gene Roddenberry used to write trek that will cause the user to see the world as star trek?

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Feathers

I think with the Tesla gun we need a Warehouse 13/Sanctuary crossover. Let's get Tesla himself into the show.

(Actually I don't think the two worlds would cross-over well so I'd as soon not see it.)

Darkmolerman

Yeah they would not meld well. One says its creatures the other says its items controls people and messes with others.

sheldor

Just watched the season opener.  This show has a definite appeal - and now they have a "special" guest for this season.
Great cliffhangers

Rico

Off to a good start for season two.  I've missed this series.  Lots of great props in it too.  I'm actually putting together the pieces to make my own Farnsworth.  :)

Scott

I'm not happy with the crossover they plan to do. Lots of Warehouse 13 deals with supernatural.. How will it fit in with the other show... (Intentionally left vague for spoiler reasons)
- Scott Hough

The Vintage Gamers

Feathers

There's still no sign of this showing up over here in a reasonable time. Last season we were watching it within a week of the US (I think) but it looks like that's not going to happen this time around.

Still, I'm halfway through the first episode at this point and it seems to be steaming in at full pace. I'm struggling a bit to remember the final episode of the last series though!

sheldor

Crossover?
Quote from: Scott on July 08, 2010, 08:44:50 PM
I'm not happy with the crossover they plan to do. Lots of Warehouse 13 deals with supernatural.. How will it fit in with the other show... (Intentionally left vague for spoiler reasons)

Crossover?

Rico

The most recent episode set in Detroit dealing with geeks and comics was awesome!  And it was even more awesome because we got to see two Firefly stars:  Jewel Staite (Kaylee) and Sean Maher (Simon) which was very cool.  Especially since I'm covering "Firefly" on the podcast in two days.  Loving this season so far.

X

Quote from: sheldor on July 16, 2010, 05:07:40 AM
Crossover?
Quote from: Scott on July 08, 2010, 08:44:50 PM

Crossover?
Yeah two Scifi shows are crossing over for two episodes. I think it's going to be interesting since they are the two best shows on the network right now.