• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Warehouse 13

Started by Geekyfanboy, January 20, 2009, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheldor

I think it does.  They go a bit more into the character backgrounds.   Mrs. Frederick is the quintesential straight-man.  Last episode is next week.  I think they made about 10-12.  I expect it SyFy is going to be a global change so get used to it.

Feathers

I missed the SyFy when I just watched yesterdays episode. I'll keep an eye out for it next week.

I'm still quite enjoying it. The whole music story was a bit strange and lacked a bit of the techno-wow factor that I might have liked but it was still quite fun. I think I'm in for the long haul on this one.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

Good episode this week.  Great to see Michael Hogan from BSG.  I like how they really use "the team" in this series.  One more episode next week to go for the season.

ElfManDan

I'm really excited for next weeks finale. I was a little iffy on the show at first, but I'm really loving it now.

Feathers

Seen four or five now and I'm really enjoying it. Last week we had the Vulcan salute episode and this week was the redshirt reerence. This is a show that is both interesting and references other fun things I watch - so many things to watch out for!

ori-STUDFARM

Quote from: Feathers on October 23, 2009, 11:26:55 AM
Seen four or five now and I'm really enjoying it. Last week we had the Vulcan salute episode and this week was the redshirt reerence. This is a show that is both interesting and references other fun things I watch - so many things to watch out for!

I've dropped this one. It just wasn't interesting me. Though I've heard it improves later and I may try to pick it up again towards the latter part of the series (but I doubt it!)

Rico

I really love this series and already miss it since the first season ended here.  Some great and very cool stuff they discover and the characters are a lot of fun.  So happy it got a second season and did well in the ratings.  Can't wait until it returns.

Feathers

We met "the higher up's" or whatever they're called this week - including one guy I'm sure I recognise from Firefly - while the Warehouse almost shut down from a problem with the goo-ery in the basement.

Quite light-hearted even though it did touch on the ongoing McPhereson thread.

Still loving this one.

Feathers

Last episode coming up on Tuesday over here.

I've really enjoyed this series. The characters are good and work together well and I like the way new characters have been introduced and built up throughout the run.

I'm going to miss this when it's gone.

Beatleboy

Hi, I'm new here.  I didn't even know that Warehouse 13 was still on the air.  My wife and I lost interest after about the 6th or 7th episode.  We felt the main characters were trying to be a poor excuse for Mulder and Scully and the story lines were a poor excuse for X-Files.  In fact, we thought everyone but the two main characters were interesting.
Tuned to a Natural E.  Happy to be that way.

ori-STUDFARM

I think that is what put me off. Warehouse 13 was like a brighter and more cheerful X-Files....and I prefered the darker and more brooding feel of X Files.

Feathers

I guess I just didn't need to make the comparison. For what it was I enjoyed it.

That may also be coloured by the fact that by the time X-files finished I'd faded well away from it anyway. I didn't see the last season, probably the last two or three.

ori-STUDFARM

TBH, I think I need to revisit this...and quite a few other shows too. I usually see only the best in TV showsand movies. I'm a Star Wars prequel lover. I don't mind Star Trek, The Motion Picture. I love both Heroes and Lost.....

...but for this last year or so, I seem to be harshly judging shows. Stuff that I would normally enjoy and, on re-watching, often have! Perhaps I'm just becoming more cynical with age.....

Rico

I'm a big fan of this series and felt it really picked up and got even better as it went on.  Can't wait for it to return.

ChadH

I'll be tuning in just to see what happened after the last seasons cliff-hanger ending.