• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Big Bang Theory

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 25, 2007, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

WOW!  This is going to be awesome!  It's on tonight too!  Preview below:

The Big Bang Theory 5x19 Promo | "The Weekend Vortex"

sheldor

48 star wars game...will you be playing along rico?

Rico

Awesome episode tonight.  One of the best this season I think.

MARKO

:( its not on until 2am here because of stupid B-ball...
"Amat Victoria Curam"

WillEagle

Great episode!! I agree with Rico one of the best. And to answer Amy Farrah Fowler's question, YES, there is a difference between Star Trek and Star Wars!!!

Rico

Don't forget, Leonard Nimoy guests (in voice) this coming week on the March 29th episode.  But he also paid the cast a visit on set.  How cool are these pictures!?!?!

http://youtu.be/1YbDraRwVTU

WillEagle

Zarabeth32

That is so great! Love the photos.

Is it just me or is Nimoy sporting a new do? Is it still his hair or is he pulling a Shatner?

Z
In honor of my still living father - "I drank what?"

Rico

Don't forget about guest Leonard Nimoy on tonight's new episode (at least in voice only).

Rico

Fantastic episode!  So geeky and fun!!

billybob476

Fran and I were laughing our heads off whenever Sheldon and Spock were talking, the way they posed him in every shot was hilarious! :)

Zarabeth32

Loved the episode. Great banter at the end with Leonard, Sheldon and Penny. My roommate, Jenni and I were laughing really hard, ok I was laughing harder than she was but it was really funny. Loved all the different poses.

Z
In honor of my still living father - "I drank what?"

sheldor

I was CRACKING when Penny asked about opening the box.

Appaullo

This episode was a funny blast from the past.  When I was a boy I had all the 8 inch figures, and the carrying case/Enterprise Bridge playset for them.  One part of it had the little spinner bit that was featured in the episode tonight.  Hehe, I remember being a boy and "beaming" my figures down ... it always bummed me out a bit that I could'nt transport them all at once like on the show.  Oh, well.  Brought back a lot of memories and gave me some good laughs too.

Appaullo