• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Big Bang Theory

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 25, 2007, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Season finale is on tonight!!!

Rico

Zarabeth32

I soooo loved it! It was sooooo great!

Can't wait to see what happens next season!

Z
In honor of my still living father - "I drank what?"

Rico

Yeah, it was a great season finale.  Loved how it all came together and especially enjoyed the ending.

billybob476

Yup, really enjoyed it! Lots of fun.

WillEagle

Late to the party here, but, I did really enjoy the finale. Bernadette looked awesome in that wedding dress! And to end it as they did with everyone in the living room, very cool!

sheldor

Just an image from season 6 premiere.   Apparently wolowitz gets into an argument with his mom and bernie - even in space.   Why do I think we will hear "don't touch that"?

Bromptonboy

My wife and I just started watching this show...WOW!  We both love it!  Finished Season 1 and starting on Season 2 now.
Pete

sheldor

You have a LOT of laughs to go.  Enjoy!!

WillEagle

Quote from: Bromptonboy on September 01, 2012, 07:20:55 AM
My wife and I just started watching this show...WOW!  We both love it!  Finished Season 1 and starting on Season 2 now.
Yes, an awesome show.

Zarabeth32

This show is really funny! One of my all time favorite scenes:

[spoiler]When Penny scrunches up her face at Howard in reference to Scanners. Too funny! I just love that! [/spoiler]

Z
In honor of my still living father - "I drank what?"

Bromptonboy

I find I usually have to explain a lot of geek references in the show to my wife.  Whenever my kids ask "how much longer?" or "How much further?" - I always answer "42".  :)  They have gotten the full explanation of where this comes from, and now they use this answer themselves.
So when my wife saw Raj wearing a hat with 42 on it...she cracked up.
Pete

Rico

Show returns this coming Thursday for the start of season 6!  Here's a preview and a couple pics I snapped off my iPad in this week's EW issue.

The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Promo #1 (HD)

Bromptonboy

Can't wait.  We are almost all caught up on the earlier seasons.
Pete

WillEagle