• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Big Bang Theory

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 25, 2007, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moyer777

To me, that was one of the best ones ever!  LOVED it!  I laughed so hard.  I too enjoyed the different Spock poses.  HILARIOUS!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

Just a heads up, but it looks like seasons one and two of BBT are finally coming to Blu-Ray.  And the preorder for season one is up at a discount on Amazon right now!

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Big-Bang-Theory-Seasons-1-and-2/16456

jedijeff

Really enjoyed the Big Bang this week. All the scenes with the Spock Doll and Sheldon were so great.

[spoiler]Liked the scene when he was on Vulcan, but also the Guardian of Forever was there, and a Gorn. The Sheldon woke up and made that call to little Spock just like the Savage Curtain.[/spoiler]

I think this would easily be in my top 5 episodes for Big Bang.

ori-STUDFARM

As much as I enjoyed it, I was a little disappointed that we

[spoiler] didn't actually see Leonard Nimoy in the episode[/spoiler]

WillEagle

Loved Thursday's episode. Great use of the Spock doll. [spoiler]And it was funny when Penny gave out the gifts and she gave Leonard a label machine. Funny! And when she asked them to open them was also a very funny scene. It's also funny that I recognized the label machine as a Brother brand because I use to sell them at work. But I missed the Guardian of Forever during Sheldon's dream. Another favorite part is when he wakes up in his dream and says "oh, great. Two suns and I forgot my sunscreen." Very funny. And I loved the Gorn cameo!![/spoiler]

Zarabeth32

OMG!!!! Last night's episode was sooo funny!!!

[spoiler]My roommate and I were screaming laughing last night when we saw Sheldon dressed in the French Maid's outfit. She thought that Sheldon had nice legs. Howard was so evil to Sheldon but it's not like he didn't deserve it. I thought it was funny when Bernadette got in on it to making Sheldon take Howard's mother dress shopping. I thought for sure that a clerk would have said something to Sheldon or that he would have gotten into trouble for being in the changing room with Howard's mother. Then the thing with Howard's belt buckles. That was a little gross. It was cool seeing Stephen Hawking though, or should I say ACE (for Meds!)  ;D [/spoiler]

Z
In honor of my still living father - "I drank what?"

WillEagle

I was just thinking is there ever a bad episode of Big Bang????

sheldor

There have been less funny episodes but never a disappointment.  BB is the Burn Notice of comedies.

Zarabeth32

So glad to see other people commenting. I don't think I've ever seen a bad one but I have to admit that some are funnier than others.

Z
In honor of my still living father - "I drank what?"

Geoff G.o.B

I would suggest the early part of this season had a little too much relationship c**p in it and not enough true geek humour like the early seasons. However the 2nd half of the season has come on strong with some really great episodes
If you can remain calm when all around you are panicking, you probably didn't understand the question

ori-STUDFARM

I love what this show has done for the character development. Especially Penny who is proving to be quite the geek. Especially when you consider how she used to be....

sheldor

Good to see penny and lenoard are trying to make things work.  The flash forward episode was great.  Anyone think Bernie and Howard will not get married?   it would add a neat twist to the show.  just have to wait and see

Rico

WillEagle

Great episode Thursday! As you can see by the trek pic of the day there was a very funny part!! Awesome!
THIS WAS MY 1000TH POST!! I AM NOW A FLEET ADMIRAL!!

Rico

Congrats on post 1000 Will!  And yeah, I really enjoyed the latest BBT episode.  I just had to grab that screenshot of Amy dressed up as a Starfleet doctor.