• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Big Bang Theory

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 25, 2007, 08:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ori-STUDFARM

Apparently Wiki has now been updated. But it did state that there were 61 episodes which included the 3 from Back To Earth (not on that DVD boxset) and the 6 for Season/series X which won't air till autumn this year and aren't on nay boxset....in fact, filming with the live audience finished last week.

So now we know where Big Bang Theory writers do their research!! :)

WillEagle

'sup' Loved last nights episode. I always like it when they go into the comic shop. I always try to see what comics are on the shelf. And yes I saw where Sheldon was holding the Red Dwarf box set. And he was sporting a Blackhawks t shirt for most of the episode. I'm pretty sure thats what it was from. Good plug for one of DC's new 52.

sheldor

Am I the only one or is Jim Parsons lifting weights?

Geekyfanboy

ori-STUDFARM

The more Red Dwarf "savvy" of you may have picked up on the whole popping of the bubble wrap scene. An entire episode had square sheets of red bubble wrap called 'tension sheets' as a plot point...I wonder if that was on the writers minds when they put that scene in or if it was a coincidence?

WillEagle

Funny episode Thursday. A whole episode about Sheldon needing to get a haircut. And when Leonard found out about Sheldon seeing Penny naked was pretty funny but i hadn't realized that Leonard didn't know that. Wasn't that episode a couple of years ago?

ori-STUDFARM

This episode's absolute killer line was from Amy....and the look on Penny's face after it was delivered

[spoiler] There isn't a hair on my body that I wouldn't let Penny trim[/spoiler]

That one really had me in hysterics...

WillEagle

Quote from: ori-STUDFARM on February 25, 2012, 07:42:05 AM
This episode's absolute killer line was from Amy....and the look on Penny's face after it was delivered

[spoiler] There isn't a hair on my body that I wouldn't let Penny trim[/spoiler]

That one really had me in hysterics...

Oh, yeah! That was funny!!

Rico

Found this today.  Thought it was great!   :biggrin

sheldor

Zarabeth32

Now they just need one for the women. Penny could play Yeoman Rand.
In honor of my still living father - "I drank what?"

Rico

Looks like Sheldon will finally sort of get his dream come true.  Leonard Nimoy is doing a "voice cameo" in an upcoming episode on March 29th.

http://trekmovie.com/2012/02/29/leonard-nimoy-to-finally-do-big-bang-theory-cameo/

Zarabeth32

That's AWESOME!!!!!

My housemate and good friend Jenni just got hooked on Big Bang. She thinks it's really funny.

Loved the one that was on last night with Sheldon. That was great!

Need a Sheldon icon. LOL!

:vulcan Would be the logical thing to do...
In honor of my still living father - "I drank what?"

WillEagle

Quote from: Rico on February 29, 2012, 03:35:46 PM
Looks like Sheldon will finally sort of get his dream come true.  Leonard Nimoy is doing a "voice cameo" in an upcoming episode on March 29th.

http://trekmovie.com/2012/02/29/leonard-nimoy-to-finally-do-big-bang-theory-cameo/
Cool!
They had a repeat this past week. Bummer.

billybob476

This just popped up on the Old Republic site:

We are excited to announce that Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ will be featured ina brand new episode of The Big Bang Theory! The episode, titled "The Weekend Vortex", sees Sheldon having to choose between going with Amy to her aunt's birthday party, or spending the weekend exploring The Old Republic™ with Bernadette, Raj, Leonard, and Howard.

You can catch The Big Bang Theory episode "The Weekend Vortex" tonight, March 8th, at 8:00PM EST / 7:00PM CST / 9:00PM MST / 8:00PM PST on CBS!

http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20120308-0