• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

WHAT VIDEO GAME ARE YOU PLAYING??

Started by golum113, June 13, 2009, 11:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarabeth32

Getting hooked on Plants vs Zombies. My friend has it on her Ipad and then I found a web version on Popgames.com. They give you a lot of great playing time before they end it trying to get you to buy the full version. I'll have to get it for my ipod when I have some money again. It's a great game!  :laugh:
In honor of my still living father - "I drank what?"

Meds

Well i've just completed Assasins Creed Brotherhood and darn good game it was too. All i need to do now is decide wether to go back to Star Wars Unleashed 2 which is a bit boring or go and buy the latest Assasins Creed.

KingIsaacLinksr

Currently playing STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl, Team Fortress 2, and Terraria (not all in the same day).  My list of games is a bit big atm....

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

turtlesrock

i am looking to find a version of "asteroid: the triangle of doom" for DS. still looking... :)

Jobydrone

Yay I love this thread.

Right now I'm also hooked (again)  on Plants vs. Zombies on my iPhone.  I am basically grinding cash to build up my Zen Garden, a tedious but fun process.  I did download and try Order and Chaos for the iPad but pretty much hated it.  Hated the controls, hated the limited options for abilities and talents...just thought it was a shoddy and lame ripoff of WoW.

On the consoles I've been loving the new Marvel Pinball games for Pinball FX2 (Xbox Live Arcade).  They recently released new Captain America and Fantastic Four tables, and I'm still enjoying the Spiderman, Wolverine, Blade, and Iron Man tables as well.  Great game if you like video pinball. 

I haven't been doing too much gaming lately.  I have LA Noire that I'm taking a break on, and the new Mortal Kombat which doesn't really get played unless I have a certain friend over that loves fighting games.  Both those are on the PS3. 

The new Deus Ex game is out next week but it is getting bad reviews already.  A shame because I loved the original all those years ago.  Not much I'm looking forward to this holiday yet either...seems like shooter fans will have alot to enjoy, with the new Halo, Gears of War, and Modern Warfare all coming out around the same time, but I don't care about any of those games.  I'm dying to play the new Oblivion game, Skyrim, which is tentatively out early next year, and the new Mass Effect game which I think is this holiday. 

"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

stonut

Just Got the Lastest total war, i love the way these guys put a game together. The AI is quite good too.

iceman

Playing Red Faction: Armageddon and The Hunted Demon Forge

Zarabeth32

Finally defeated Battleheart for my Ipod. That game kicked my ass! Finally got two more fighters too!

turtlesrock

Meds

Just started James Bond Blood Stone. Pretty good game especially as it has Daniel Craig & Judi Dench doing the voice work.

Rico

Finally decided to buy "Rift" and give another MMO a go.  It's a really beautiful looking game.

billybob476

Played around a bit with Age of Empires Online, it's free to play (the basic game at least). Fun so far!

Jobydrone

I'm playing Deus Ex Human Revolution on the PS3.  Amazing game so far:  great story, immersive RPG elements, huge interactive environments with many ways to complete your missions.  Very fun, I anticipate this taking up alot of my gaming time until the new Batman game comes out in October.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

QuadShot

Still hooked on Call of Duty: Black Ops multiplayer. Of course, until Nov. 8 when Modern Warfare 3 comes out!! :) Yes, it's a great way to blow off the steam of a CRAP boss every night. Come home, fire up the XBox, and vicariously pump several rounds of high grain lead into an avatar of your boss! (Ok, MAYBE I've got a slight problem!)

Zarabeth32

Hello my name is Tyna and I have addiction to Plants vs. Zombies!  :skull