• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

WHAT VIDEO GAME ARE YOU PLAYING??

Started by golum113, June 13, 2009, 11:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

golum113

;D Hay guys I'm been wondering. what are the game every one playing on their console?
     and what are you looking forward to play?
     I'm now playing wolverine x-man origin good game better then the last game,  wolverine for the PS2
     boy that  let me down. but since now the games are gating better and since E3 it look like it gonna be a good year

Rico

I only play PC stuff in general.  And it's still World of Warcraft.

PepperDude

I've been playing Peggle lately and it's also on the PC. Yes, Peggle is a great game.

billybob476

WoW on the PC, Peggle on the iPhone and Fallout 3 on the 360.

Jobydrone

PS3:  Infamous
360:  Fallout 3
Wii:  Wii Punch Out
Ipod Touch:  Space Ace (retro goodness)
PSP:  Tiger Woods 10, Rock Band Unplugged

I lost my DS :( but if I ever find it I am buying GTA: Chinatown Wars

My next purchase is Ghostbusters, out this tuesday but probably wont buy it for a month or so
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

golum113

:shootgun: those are good game
                 mine for the 360 modern warfare 2 that look intresting and mass effect 2  :tealc.can wait

Jaames

I'm also predominantly a PC Gamer and I'm still playing Oblivion. I just closed my first Oblivion Gate 2 days ago, that's after 90+ hours of playtime. But I have a long list of games that I have bought but haven't played yet. (I like to finish one before I start another and Oblivion has been taking me a very, very long time.) Mass Effect, Splinter Cell 3, Psychonauts, Timeshift, A Bard's Tale, Sins of a Solar Empire, Galactic Civilizations II: Dark Avatar, Red Faction 1 and 2, plus a few more that I can't remember...

Jobydrone

Oblivion gets better once all those darned gates are closed for good.

Here's my updated list:

PS3:  Infamous
360:  Magic the Gathering:  Duels of the Planeswalkers
360:  Ghostbusters the Game
PSP:  Patapon 2
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

KingIsaacLinksr

PC:  EvE Online
GC: Metroid Prime 2
PC: Halo (sorta)
PC: Oblivion

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Allen

How is the Ghostbusters game? Worth it?

Any Wii players out there? They're starting to come out with "serious" games for it. Like Conduit and a new Metroid game.

I found my old StarCraft disk the other day - and the expansion disk I never played, so I loaded those up.
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain

Jaames

I just had a second Seagate hard drive die on me which cost me about 20+ hours of Oblivion play time (and this is the second time so that's about 40+ hours of Oblivion advancement lost). So now that my spirit is crushed I have shelved Oblivion and started blowing things up and away instead. Just beat Timeshift, now playing Republic Commando.

wraith1701

I'm trying to get myself worked up to start Knights Of The Old Republic.  I've heard it's fun, but when I think about the time I'll have to invest in it, I keep convincing myself to put it off until later.

Rico

Quote from: Jaames on August 25, 2009, 03:19:49 PM
I just had a second Seagate hard drive die on me which cost me about 20+ hours of Oblivion play time (and this is the second time so that's about 40+ hours of Oblivion advancement lost). So now that my spirit is crushed I have shelved Oblivion and started blowing things up and away instead. Just beat Timeshift, now playing Republic Commando.

Try Western Digital drives.  They have served me very well over the years.

billybob476

Just finished the Force Unleashed tonight. Short game but very well crafted story. I think I might pick up Oblivion this week.

cassious

I picked up a computer game(It's called 'Beyond good and evil' and apparently made by the same guy who made the Rayman games) at a garage sale while I was at my sister's over the summer and just started playing it about two days ago.

For a two buck game, it's pretty awesome. You get to expose a government conspiracy, fight guys who, with no helmets on, slightly resemble Borg and do all this other cool stuff while being a reporter for a resistance-type newspaper. If you ever have the chance, you gotta get it, it's super fun!
"Would you like refreshments?""No""...Would you like a pillow?""No!""Perhaps some music?""No thank you!...Sir!" Gotta love when an android tries to be caring ♥
My cyberpunk fic:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5335859/1/Blurred_Realities