• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

New Members

Started by Geekyfanboy, January 06, 2011, 08:32:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billybob476

Bryan's been removing his shirt for years. I credit that with the fact we have any girls at all! It's also the reason most of the pictures I put up have me covered head to toe in ski gear. Don't want to scare anyone away!

Meds

Of course we know we are in trouble when Bryan starts wearing a tight red Uhura skirt lol :) but there again i think Kenny would like that as well :D

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on January 06, 2011, 01:53:17 PM
Of course we know we are in trouble when Bryan starts wearing a tight red Uhura skirt lol :) but there again i think Kenny would like that as well :D

Now why would you think I would like to see Bryan in a skirt.. I'm a gay man attracted to men.... Men dressing up in woman's clothing is not a gay thing.. it's a cross dressers, transvestite or transsexual thing.. which I am none of. :)

Bryancd

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on January 06, 2011, 02:10:46 PM
Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on January 06, 2011, 01:53:17 PM
Now why would you think I would like to see Bryan in a skirt.. I'm a gay man attracted to men.... Men dressing up in woman's clothing is not a gay thing.. it's a cross dressers, transvestite or transsexual thing.. which I am none of. :)

...as Bryan quietly slinks off to return his new Carmen Miranda skirts to the store....

QuadShot

IT'S NOT A SKIRT...IT'S A KILT!!!!

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: QuadShot on January 06, 2011, 02:16:26 PM
IT'S NOT A SKIRT...IT'S A KILT!!!!

Now Kilts are a whole different thing!!!!  :ohbaby

QuadShot

I used to wear my Kilt all the time. Until my shoulder replacement...and my weight gain. Funny, Kilts are expandable! :)

Meds

I think Kenny is thinking about a Scotsmans undies Al. Or lack of ;)

QuadShot

You know what a TRUE Scot wears under his Kilt, right?
>
>
>
>
>
>....his shoes!

Feathers

OK, OK, we were trying to entice women back to the boards (would they like Bryan in a skirt?) but seem to have wandered off all over the place and ended up under a scotsmans kilt with Kenny and Al...

Moving on...

If the core group is the TrekSF warp core as Rick suggests, does the addition of a new member to that group constitute a warp core breach?

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

davekill

It would be interesting to see a bar chart, of active members to the occasional posters.
There are even a few that seem to be in an elongated orbit - they stop by only once in a while.

KingIsaacLinksr

A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

spaltor

Sorry, guys - we might be pulling the ladies over to the Anomaly boards.  ;)  (But you're welcome there as well).  Honestly, I don't think the shirtlessness is a factor, but I could be wrong.  haha.

I've been absent for quite a while, but I do want to get back into the swing of things on all of the forums I'm on.  Sort of an unofficial resoltion.  So, you may be hearing more from me as I catch up.

Feathers

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

RickPeete

I think we need to work out some TSF/Anomaly 'crossover events' like in some of our favorite series shows (Eureka and Warehouse 13 come to mind).  That way, we can share the forum/podcast experiences of those two communities and perhaps the cross-pollenation will increase the membership in both!

If we want more female geeky goodness, we have to search the Undiscovered Country and ivnite them in.  (okay, corny I know but I couldn't resist).