• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Warehouse 13

Started by Geekyfanboy, January 20, 2009, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feathers

Will the second episode (which I haven't seen yet) tell me what they are or do I need other information?

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

Quote from: Feathers on July 17, 2010, 09:27:42 AM
Will the second episode (which I haven't seen yet) tell me what they are or do I need other information?

No.  I don't think this is a big secret or hard to figure out.  W13 is crossing over with Eureka.

http://blastr.com/2010/05/first-look-at-warehouse-1.php

Feathers

Ah. Eureka is something I've yet to see although a work colleague is working on me.

Rico

Really enjoying this second season so far.  Fun episode this week too.  I really like the relationship between Mika & Pete and also Arte & Claudia.  Oh, found some great pics of some of the cast from last year's Comic Con.  The guy that take these shots is really good. 

Here's a link to some of his work:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/joits/collections/72157600017440569/

QuadShot

There was an episode on this week?! Crap, for some reason, our DirecTV didn't show a new episode so it didn't record for us. That sucks. I love this show. Great cast...

Rico

They will have it on www.hulu.com next week.  Or you can use my "patented" method for acquiring shows like this detailed in the Member's Only section.

QuadShot

Feathers

Just watched the crossover episode. Despite never having seen Eureka (I know, don't nag...) I thought it was by far the best of the season yet. It might have had something to do with the 'other' guest star, of course, someone I always enjoy seeing.

[spoiler]
His lala type portrayal of the ex-warehouse agent was hilarious and quite endearing. The alter-ego of the computer system with the 'Magnum moustache' wasn't bad either.

The lightsber moment was epic!
[/spoiler]

QuadShot

I know, this show just keeps getting better.

Rico

Just saw last week's episode.  Really enjoyed it.  The overall story was just ok, but it was the character stuff that made it special.

[spoiler]Glad to see H.G. back.  She's an interesting character and I liked the dynamic of her working with Mica.  It will be cool to see where this all goes.  And seeing Lindsay Wagner was great too![/spoiler]

QuadShot

I agree Rico. I think the story is good, but the characters really make the show good. I think Pete is a riot. Al

Rico

Really enjoying the last couple of episodes and this whole season a lot.  This is quickly becoming my favorite current SF type show on.  The characters continue to be interesting and cool.  The artifacts are fun and the overall story is getting nice and deep.  Good stuff!

Geekyfanboy

I've never watched this but I have heard good things and ever since the one quirky girl did a crossover with Eureka I have been wanting to watch it. How many seasons are there?

sheldor

So, what did everyone think of Lindsay Wagner?   It was fun seeing her again.

Rico

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on September 02, 2010, 06:52:02 PM
I've never watched this but I have heard good things and ever since the one quirky girl did a crossover with Eureka I have been wanting to watch it. How many seasons are there?

Only in season two now Kenny.  Real easy to catch up.  I think you would really like it.

P.S.  Seeing Lindsay was fun.  Especially since she was at the Chicago con two weeks ago.  She seems really nice.