Blade Runner Blaster- Retiring Replicants!

Started by Bryancd, June 29, 2011, 02:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

Here's a tease of the collectible prop I will be talking about on this weekends Treks in Sci-Fi! 

Geekyfanboy

You have some Awesome "Guns" there Bryan :)

bevs_plaything

Your pictures reminded me of a conversion I had with someone I saw open carrying in a Wallmart in AZ earlier this year.  :)

Blade Runner is such a good movie.

Rico

Looks like a really nice, clean piece Bryan.  Looking forward to your audio review of it.

Bromptonboy

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on June 29, 2011, 03:04:00 PM
You have some Awesome "Guns" there Bryan :)
It's official - Brother Kenny has been hanging around Brother Moyer too much - and is in danger of becoming a fellow pun-ster.  Wide is the path Kenny....
;)
Pete

stonut

Lmao love the comment about the "Moyer" influence.Cool Gun Bryan i love Blade Runner.

turtlesrock

QuadShot

Quote from: bevs_plaything on June 29, 2011, 03:30:04 PM
Your pictures reminded me of a conversion I had with someone I saw open carrying in a Wallmart in AZ earlier this year.  :)

You live in AZ?

Dangelus

bevs_plaything

Quote from: QuadShot on June 30, 2011, 08:24:14 AM

You live in AZ?

No, I have friends in AZ and generally flyover once a year.  I have been to many States over the years, but I have a soft-spot for good old AZ.  :)

QuadShot

Quote from: bevs_plaything on June 30, 2011, 12:00:36 PM
Quote from: QuadShot on June 30, 2011, 08:24:14 AM

You live in AZ?

No, I have friends in AZ and generally flyover once a year.  I have been to many States over the years, but I have a soft-spot for good old AZ.  :)
Cool!

Rico

Bryancd

I actually e-mailed Richard the other day about it! I am buying one of those lucite stands he makes in that picture for mine and wanted to swing by his place and pick it up..and see some of his collection. :)

Rico

Yeah, I remember your audio comment about getting the stand.  Man, see if you can get some pics of some of his stuff!

Bryancd

I will! He's an.....interesting character.