• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

"Grimm" - tv series

Started by Rico, May 17, 2011, 07:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jobydrone

Hm, I lost my copy of episode 2 in the great iPad crash of iOS 5.0.1, anyone know if these most recent episodes are streaming or on demand?  I think I'll give this show another chance.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

moyer777

Believe it or not I'm kind of digging this show.  I enjoyed the latest episode, it gave me quite the buzz.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Jobydrone

Thanks Rico

Quote from: moyer777 on November 13, 2011, 09:26:30 AM
Believe it or not I'm kind of digging this show.  I enjoyed the latest episode, it gave me quite the buzz.

Haven't seen the episode yet but I have a feeling that's a corny pun ;)
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

ElfManDan

I'm afraid it's starting to lose me. I can tell how much I like a show by how much I pay attention and this last episode I was busy with other things while watching. It's a good show, I'll keep watching for a few more episodes, but you know I'm watching Fringe at that time and so focused when I do if I feel I missed anything I rewind a watch the scenes again. I'll keep watching though, but can't promise I will have any idea what is happening next episode.

Geekyfanboy

Good news for Grimm fans.. NBC gave them a full season pick up.

Rico

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on November 21, 2011, 07:12:29 PM
Good news for Grimm fans.. NBC gave them a full season pick up.

Awesome!  Really enjoying this series.

Geekyfanboy

I hope they don't keep this as a cop procedural, I want to see more of the underlying story with the cops boss and such.

Rico

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on December 13, 2011, 08:14:06 AM
I hope they don't keep this as a cop procedural, ...

I'm not really seeing it that way.  I loved the last episode that was sort of different take on the pigs vs. wolves.  And we got to see that actress from Eureka too as the biker girl. 

Dangelus

Quote from: Rico on December 13, 2011, 08:31:26 AM
Quote from: Geekyfanboy on December 13, 2011, 08:14:06 AM
I hope they don't keep this as a cop procedural, ...

I'm not really seeing it that way.  I loved the last episode that was sort of different take on the pigs vs. wolves.  And we got to see that actress from Eureka too as the biker girl. 

It doesn't seem to be developing much, more like a monster of the week show which is a shame. Also I really can't stand the cheap looking CGI monster faces!

moyer777

believe it or not, I'm really digging this show.  I love the quirky humor.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Dangelus

The sidekick "wolf" guy is the best part :)

ori-STUDFARM

I must admit. It looked like it was going to follow some kind of long running story arc. But with the exception of just a couple of short scenes, this seems to have been put on one side for the time being.

Dangelus

Quote from: ori-STUDFARM on December 13, 2011, 11:57:00 AM
I must admit. It looked like it was going to follow some kind of long running story arc. But with the exception of just a couple of short scenes, this seems to have been put on one side for the time being.

Yep the pilot gave that impression. I thought we were going to explore this and I hope we still do otherwise it's basically another cop procedural.

Rico

This isn't CSI-Portland.  Even the "X-Files" had many 'monsters of the week' type of shows.  I'm enjoying the series and feel like we are learning a bit more each week, just like this guy who has just found out he is a Grimm.  Keep in mind the show only started at the end of October.  They obviously can't let a lot out yet about everything we are seeing hints of.