• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

The Sarah Connor Chronicles - spoilers

Started by Geekyfanboy, August 29, 2006, 11:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackride

I will be watching tomorrow and it better be in HD!!!!!!
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Blackride on January 05, 2008, 04:25:20 PM

Well you'll be disappointed.. Yahoo TV doesn't stream video in HD.

Blackride

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on January 05, 2008, 04:27:54 PM
Quote from: Blackride on January 05, 2008, 04:25:20 PM

Well you'll be disappointed.. Yahoo TV doesn't stream video in HD.

Isn't this going to be on TV next week?......I meant I will be watching it when it hit the airwaves :)
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

Geekyfanboy

Here are some pretty cool pictures I found on there website.

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Blackride on January 05, 2008, 04:29:12 PM
Isn't this going to be on TV next week?......I meant I will be watching it when it hit the airwaves :)

Oh.. sorry I misunderstood, Yes it start Jan. 13th and yes it will be in HD.

Rico

Think I'm going to wait until Jan 13th so I can watch it on the big HDTV for the first time.

Bryancd

Kenny, I'm beginning to think you work on this show... ;)

I'm going to watch, I just thought the marketing was bad. They played up a lot of jokey one liners, the teenage Terminator girl doesn't look cool to me, it looked like Terminator 90210.

Geekyfanboy

LOL... no just like to promote underdog shows... and I do love Summer Glau  :)

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Rico on January 05, 2008, 04:43:42 PM
Think I'm going to wait until Jan 13th so I can watch it on the big HDTV for the first time.

Yeah I couldn't resist watching it... and I'll be there on Jan 13th at 8pm watching it again on my big screen.

Geekyfanboy

The 24 hour window has closed.. no more preview of the pilot.. gotta wait till it airs on Fox Jan 13th.

Geekyfanboy

Terminator Mediates Peace

An event took place this past Wednesday that accomplished what months and months of talks and nearly 3 months of walking a picket line has failed to do - cause a momentary peace settlement between network execs and WGA writers. And of course, it was the powerful draw of sci-fi that garnered that peace.

Fox Television did something unexpected. The network offered up a big Hollywood-type premiere for its upcoming new television series, "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles."

On hand for the event were studio executives and producers, actors, directors, and yes, even Guild writers - rubbing shoulders, smiling and pretending like all was well at the Cinerama Dome in Los Angeles.

Gracing the event were series stars Lena Headey, Thomas Dekker, Summer Glau and Richard T. Jones. Also on hand was Kristanna Loken who starred as the Terminator in the last big screen Terminator film "Rise of the Machines."

A new big screen Terminator trilogy is currently in the making.

The network debut of the series happens this coming Sunday on Fox, but all the participants at this grandeous movie-style premiere were treated to the show's opening pilot episode at the full Hollywood gala.

"I've been working on the show for two years, it's been my life, and there hasn't been a lot of good things to celebrate for writers in the last few months," Josh Friedman, the show's writer/executive producer said. "So I wanted to be here to celebrate.

space_invader64

I honestly thought it would be awful.  But I have to say that I enjoyed this vision of the Terminator story,  at least the first hour.  Continuity freaks will be jumping up and down and Fox will probably kill it after one season.  But I will be in line to get the DVD if that happens.

X

I think with the twist at the end of the show, that corrects continuity. Then agan how much continuity can you have in a show who's premise sarts with time travel?

moyer777

wow, not what I expected.  Much better show than I had hoped for.  It should be interesting to see how it develops.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Geekyfanboy

I thought it was AWESOME... I watched it a week ago, when the previewed it online and have been dying to see it again. I know this is the pilot and they put a lot money into it to sell the series.. I just hope every episodes is as exciting and action packed as this one was.