The Sarah Connor Chronicles - spoilers

Started by Geekyfanboy, August 29, 2006, 11:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Locutus

I am so not excited about this. Should I even watch T3?
Admiral Piett: Impossible! Are calcs proves us otherwise.
" Blalock's 'Shadow Puppets' To Get California Release" <-- Best headline ever on this site.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard

All 3 Terminator movies are quite good, though T2 is the best, especially with the Director's Cut.  If you haven't seen all 3 Terminator films, you should check them out.  The Sarah Connor Chronicles will follow T1 and T2 and ignore T3.  The upcoming Terminator 4 will be a continuation of the TV show, not Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.

There will essentially be two timelines for Terminator.

Timeline 1
The Terminator
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

Timeline 2
The Terminator
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Terminator 4

I don't mind TSCC ignoring T3, but I'm real dissapointed that T4 will not follow T3.  :-\

Geekyfanboy

I was watching Simpsons tonight and saw a preview of this show.. it looks AWESOME.. so I went to you tube looking for the commercial I saw but found this promo.

I'm very excited for this series.

Rico

Any idea how the writers strike will impact this series?  I'm guessing they only have a set chunk of episodes done just like other shows.

Geekyfanboy

I thought I read that they completed the run.. something like 13 episodes... I'll see if I can find the info.

X

I was reading other sources that says T4 will be a continuation of the series and not ignore T3

Geekyfanboy

Fox will post the pilot episode of "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" exclusively on tv.Yahoo! for 24 hours beginning January 4 at 9PM PT/12AM ET. The commercial-free premiere will also feature an exclusive introduction by star Lena Headey (Sarah Connor).

Rico

Cool!  Looking forward to see what they do with this concept.

Bryancd

I saw a bunch of promo's during the Fiesta Bowl last night. I am looking forward to it but the promo's did not look very good at all. :(

Blackride

Quote from: Bryancd on January 03, 2008, 03:45:32 PM
I saw a bunch of promo's during the Fiesta Bowl last night. I am looking forward to it but the promo's did not look very good at all. :(

I am feeling exactly the same way. I am hoping for the best as I did with Bionic Women.
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

Geekyfanboy

Really.. Previews have gotten me real excited for it.. I'm loving them.

Blackride

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on January 03, 2008, 04:17:10 PM
Really.. Previews have gotten me real excited for it.. I'm loving them.

The web site on Fox for the show is very cool. Check it out it you haven't.
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

Bryancd

I'm only talking about the TV ads, which were very....bad.

Geekyfanboy

Geekyfanboy

Just finished watching the first episode... WOW  :jawdrop.. if they keep this up all season long this is going to be one AWESOME series.