• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Netflix to stream ALL Trek TV

Started by Rico, April 08, 2011, 03:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElfManDan

I'll have to watch it all when I turn my Netflix back on. I still haven't seen most of DS9 or Voyager and there's a lot of Enterprise I never got to see too.

Rico

Don't forget, all of the Trek series are now up for streaming on Netflix.  DS9 and even the animated series too!  Enjoy!!

KingIsaacLinksr

Very nice that I can watch the animated series :).  However, I'm only getting season 1 and part of season 2, isn't there 3 seasons to it?

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

ElfManDan

How much is Netflix charging now? And is it now two services with that Quikstir or whatever? I've been so out of it since I deactivated my Netflix. I've had it off since July and I'm considering just cancelling now if prices have shot up so high. Much as I'd love to watch all the Star Trek series. I just don't think with my lack of time it would be worth it if the price has gone up a bunch.

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Sheppard on October 02, 2011, 03:44:10 PM
How much is Netflix charging now? And is it now two services with that Quikstir or whatever? I've been so out of it since I deactivated my Netflix. I've had it off since July and I'm considering just cancelling now if prices have shot up so high. Much as I'd love to watch all the Star Trek series. I just don't think with my lack of time it would be worth it if the price has gone up a bunch.

Instant Streaming is $7.99 a month like it has been for a while now.  DVDs are $7.99 + additional for Blu-Rays. 
2 DVDs are $11.99

Streaming and 1 DVD at a time is $15.98
Streaming and 2 DVD is $19.98
Streaming and 3 DVDs is $23.
Streaming and 4 DVDs is $29

Additional DVDs cost some X amount of $$, not sure without checking. 

Personally Dan, just get the instant streaming if you want Netflix again.  Plenty of content right now, especially with Star Trek and your busy schedule will keep you busy enough :).  It sure keeps mine busy.

King

ElfManDan

I might just keep it deactivated till I move into my own place and then reconsider it all. I just know I'm gonna be busy all the way to November though and probably in November. To be honest though I haven't really missed Netflix, but it might be because I haven't had the time to stop and think about missing Netflix.

Rico

Quote from: KingIsaacLinksr on October 02, 2011, 03:13:55 PM
Very nice that I can watch the animated series :).  However, I'm only getting season 1 and part of season 2, isn't there 3 seasons to it?

King

Tim, "season 2" of the animated series was short and there was no season three.  There are only 22 episodes in all, and 16 of those were season one.

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Rico on October 02, 2011, 04:00:04 PM
Quote from: KingIsaacLinksr on October 02, 2011, 03:13:55 PM

King

Tim, "season 2" of the animated series was short and there was no season three.  There are only 22 episodes in all, and 16 of those were season one.

Ahh, ok, Netflix says there are 3 seasons (under the title on the show's page).  A bit odd.  Alrighty, can't wait to watch it then.  :)

King

Rico

Tim, who are you going to believe on something "Star Trek" related.  Netflix or me?  :)

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Rico on October 02, 2011, 04:06:50 PM
Tim, who are you going to believe on something "Star Trek" related.  Netflix or me?  :)

I believe you Rico, it was just odd that Netflix said it was 3 seasons when it was clearly only 2 (and barely two :P)!  :) 

King

WillEagle

Watched Charlie X. Yeoman Rand looks really nice in HD in this episode!! Not many effects shots in this episode but one I haven't seen for a long time. I liked the 3D chess game Kirk and Spock were playing.
Really looking foward to the DS9. The wife said she would watch them with me since she never watched them with me when it aired.

Scott

Finally getting a re-watch of DS9. Haven't seen it since reruns stopped. I haven't seen an episode in 5 or 6 years. I forgot how slow the first 2 seasons were. I just started season 3. :)
- Scott Hough

The Vintage Gamers

Bryancd

Quote from: Scott on October 12, 2011, 10:15:06 AM
Finally getting a re-watch of DS9. Haven't seen it since reruns stopped. I haven't seen an episode in 5 or 6 years. I forgot how slow the first 2 seasons were. I just started season 3. :)

I started watching Voyager but I am also going to switch over to DS9.

Scott

Quote from: Bryancd on October 12, 2011, 10:39:57 AM

I finished Voyager already.
- Scott Hough

The Vintage Gamers

billybob476

Quote from: Scott on October 12, 2011, 10:56:08 AM
Quote from: Bryancd on October 12, 2011, 10:39:57 AM

I finished Voyager already.

Get the cheese to sickbay!!