• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Netflix to stream ALL Trek TV

Started by Rico, April 08, 2011, 03:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jobydrone

I started with Voyager and then remembered I didn't really like Voyager.  Too much new TV to watch anyway.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

WillEagle

Haven't gotten through to many of the show yet but I did drop my cable down to basic so I'll have more time for Netflix and Star Trek. Watching the TOS and DS9. I was thinking of watching them in the order they first aired and decided I didn't want to wait to re-watch DS9. And the wife watched the DS9 premiere with me so we'll see if she sticks with it.

Pyrovile

I'm enjoying catching up on DS9 now as I never caught it very often when it was first on.  I see they also now have the 1st season of Warehouse 13 available via streaming.  I've heard Rico talk about that one often enough that I'll give it a go as well.  First episode seemed OK so far.
Reavers!

WillEagle

The wife has been sticking with me on DS9. We are up to the episode 'Move Along Home". If I remember correctly its one of the worst DS9's.

Feathers

Quote from: WillEagle on October 30, 2011, 05:29:32 PM
The wife has been sticking with me on DS9. We are up to the episode 'Move Along Home". If I remember correctly its one of the worst DS9's.

It's certainly...pretty unique.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

WillEagle

"Move Along Home" still pretty bad. Just finished "Progress". Good episode and I enjoyed the b-story with Jake and Nog. I also got out my Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Companion and I have been reading each episode breakdown after I watch the episode.

DrKankles

I'm powering through Voyager right now.  It's the only Star Trek series I've never completed only dropped in now and again.  I'm in season 2.  There was a nice group of about 4 good episodes in a row, so I'm waiting for the enivatable poop episode now.

WillEagle

Just finished Season 1 of DS9. Plan on starting season 2 soon but I need to get through more episodes of The Young Riders and I never got to see all of Stargate Universe so I'm watching the ones I missed. As far as season 1 goes of DS9 my favorite episode was "Duet" not much action but the acting was superb. Other favorites were "Captive Pursuit", "Foresaken" and "Emissary". Didn't care for "The Storyteller" or "Move Along Home".

DrKankles

Somewhere into season 2 and definitely by season 3 DS9 hits it's stride and becomes some of the best Trek you'll ever see.