im duken :)

Started by duken, July 25, 2006, 08:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duken

im 15, i live in kentucky

and this summer i have just got into star trek and love it.

my dad is a fan, and when g4 and spike started playing TNG, he started recording them ( we have dvr) and i LOVE STAR TREK!!!!!!!! i cant believe i thought this show was stupid.. i like the orginals but i like TNG a little bit more.. Im not into DS9 and Enterprise and those kinda.

my dad and bro and me have been watching the shows but also the movies.

we have netflixed the first 6, and i have JUST today finished first contact.. I WAS jumping up and down!!! when data said.. RESISTANCE IS FULTILE!!, and then smashed the glass!!!!! killing the brog woot woot!

anyway.. my fav out of the first 6 is prolly number 6.. but i did like 4 and 2 a lot :)....

but so far first contact wins as my fav..!!! i cant wait for generations!!!

awesome pod cast rico..

duken

Geekyfanboy

Hey Duken,

Welcome to the group. First Contact is Awesome!!!!   :borg

Rico

Thanks for joining up bud.  I'm sure you'll find many here that share your interests.

Riskygodfather

Welcome. Everyone here shares your love for Star Trek, so this is the perfect place to be if your a new fan ;D
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

Jen

Hi! Welcome to the club. My dad introduced me to Star Trek as well...Resistance is futile!
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Riskygodfather

Hey, MY dad introduced me too. Dad's seem to like Star Trek ;D
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

Picard_delta_5

Mine too.... Duken i agree about first contact.... we had a movie poll a while ago and nobody said first contact was their fav except for me... (i dont know whats wrong with them... lol) but yeah.... Im glad that your getting into star trek... we always can use more fans....

welcome aboard....
Star Trek Will Rise Again

CptPikeRulz

I bet is is nice to have a father who shares your interest... i think I was the only one i knew who loved sci fi, trek, etc... growing up

Picard_delta_5

pike, how did u get into sci fi if you didnt know anybody who was into it?
Star Trek Will Rise Again