Started by Meds, February 24, 2010, 12:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meds

Another one from the cover of this weeks Radio Times

ori-STUDFARM

That was fun!!

No....that was FUN!!!

Meds

AWESOME in capitals for a reason. You will love it. Matt Smith is fantastic, some great nods to classic Who. Massive thumbs up, love the theme, love the opening. Love it all.

ori-STUDFARM

Looks to me as if it will get even better too!

Happy Who fan here!!

I think AWESOME covers it :)

Can I point out my lack of spoilers ;)

Meds

And a steam punk console :)

ps well done Antony

Meds

Lol well I've already put the pics up lol

X

Meds

Watched it the making of afterwards as well and boy are we in for a treat :)

Geekyfanboy

OMG!!!! I'm in LOVE... won't spoil it until it airs here in the US.. but OMG!!!!!

Darkmolerman

That was AMAZING

also did anyone notice the  :dalek in the "Coming this season" trailer

Also the ice warriors look very cool, bit cheesy but cool cheesy
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Feathers

Yeah. Could do without the Daleks again but we'll see.

As to this week...excellent. Much better than expected and any doubts that might have existed dispelled in one episode. The story has a different feel to those of late too - a little more classic than modern if that makes sense (no spoilers) although maybe that's just a reflection of Moffat's influence. If so, great!

There's so much I could say, but I won't. 

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Meds

Hey Mike I know what you mean lol. I'm a bit meh! With the Daleks but I love the fact they are back to the old style. We watched a old Tom Baker episode before Matts and you could tell there is a classic feel to it.

Feathers

We watched some of 'Ark in Space' on Sci-Fi on Friday so was in the mood. Also saw a bit of Earthshock before watching the recording and it seemed to flow right on in mood if joy in special effects. Very good.

As to the Daleks, I they have to come nvm this quick then at least the clip they show seems to have them coming back a little more classically. It's all about the mood and the mood is good.   

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Meds