• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Season 11 OOC

Started by Rico, December 05, 2009, 07:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wraith1701

Congratulations Chris & Meds!!!  :metallica:

I'm still working on another writing project, but I hope to return as K'Tan for the next season.   :)

-Eric

Meds

Nice one Eric, looking forward to more classic K'Tan :)

ElfManDan

I'm gonna say no to returning. As much as I would like to I just can't keep up with it, life always finds a way to get in "my" way. So have fun everyone, I can't wait to see what you all write.

cosmonaut

Quote from: Bryancd on December 06, 2009, 04:17:25 PM
Quote from: cosmonaut on December 06, 2009, 03:00:55 PM
New leadership... does this mean I schmoozed Kenny and Jen for nothing? ;)

Yep, now we have to kiss Meds and X's butt's...oh the humility... ;)

I'm pretty sure that's a solid approach, I'll follow your example.

No, I don't intend to be enthusiastic, have a positive attitude, be supportive, an inspiration or a generally good person (I'm sure I forgot some) - I'll take the short an easy route and post topless pictures of me on the forum! :D

Kenny and might have appreciated pictures of you, but I think my chances with Chris and Meds are far better! ;)

Feathers

OK, that's my chances of getting on in this game well and truely shot to pieces then ;)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Jen

I will be back as well. Thank you to Chris and Meds for stepping up to the plate. I wasn't sure I could juggle moderating the RPG, Anomaly, my family life and a new baby. Stress and pregnancy don't mix, or so I'm told. Anyway, I will be available to help but please direct all questions to Meds and Chris in the future. I'm just a writer now. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Allen

Ensign Herm will be back.  I think he needs a new job, though.
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain

Meds

Good to have you back Allen, we'll sort a new job out for Herm

Meds

Sorry Mike I missed you there ;) welcome back on board looking forward to more Galdar tales.

Feathers

Yup, I'll be there...but I'm posing topless for no-one ;)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Meds

Bryancd

cosmonaut

Guys, you're amazing! It's great to be with you! :)

Dangelus

I am going to have to stay away as a writer for now. Not got much time or energy for the creative process at the moment. :(

I am happy to read for the Ready Room though.

Meds

Ok thanks Dan, all helps.