Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

"STAR TREK Into Darkness" - 2013

Started by Rico, June 17, 2009, 04:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billybob476

X

Data

For those of you that have seen the video......... has anyone got any ideas about the markings you can see of what i should imagine is the hull of a ship ?

"Commander. You just sit tight. We'll have this all fixed up in time for supper. "

Meds

Awesome video. No idea about those markings though.

billybob476

X

What I don't get is how they can claim copyright on it to have it pulled. If someone films something, regardless of what it is they filmed, the person filming is the copyright holder. It's like trying to get someone's home video pulled because it has labeled products in it.

Rico

Rico

Rico

billybob476

and since it's now in the form of a news report, they can't pull it :)

Rico

Quote from: billybob476 on February 28, 2012, 02:17:50 PM
and since it's now in the form of a news report, they can't pull it :)

Not to mention it's been on the web for several hours.  Good luck at getting it back now.

P.S.  I think the fight might be on "New Vulcan."  The set and architecture looks similar to some things they showed of us of Vulcan in the 2009 movie.  But, just a guess.

Data

That would make sense the mixture of human and alien symbols on a "New Vulcan".

I cant wait for this film. 
"Commander. You just sit tight. We'll have this all fixed up in time for supper. "

Feathers

Well, that certainly isn't Sherlock is it! Actually, from that distance and with that hair it looks more like Matt Smith to me.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

And some more pics.  These don't reveal very much at all, but still kind of cool to see.  Whole set at the link below.

http://www.justjared.com/2012/02/29/zachary-quinto-chris-pine-zoe-saldana-star-trek-trio/

Bryancd

Uh oh! Kirk's putting the moves on Uhura!