• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

T-Shirt poll

Started by Rico, May 12, 2006, 05:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you were to buy a "Treks in Sci-Fi T-shirt", what size would you need?

small
2 (12.5%)
medium
1 (6.3%)
large
8 (50%)
x-large
4 (25%)
even bigger
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Picard_delta_5

i hope its not a problem by then...
Star Trek Will Rise Again

skip/dro

hah, yea, tht'd be good if it wasnt, but just saying, i'm always good for it if you need help
girls=(time)(money)         and if time=money then
girls=money^2                and if money is the root of all evil then
girls=evil
                  :p just a fun math proof for those who enjo

skip/dro

hey, how bout jerseys?
like soccer jerseys for "team treksf"
idk, i was at the samsung store/expo in nyc columbus cirle, and saw the staff wearing samsung jerseys. just an idea

tht would also fix all the copyright probs.
girls=evil

Rico

I'll check into it too.

Jen

Rico,
Let me know if your friend can't help you redesign your logo. I'd be happy to create a couple of vector designs for you, if your friend can't help with that. Free of charge.

Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

Thanks for the offer Jen.  I'm going to tackle this in full when after my trip to Taiwan next month.

Jen

I noticed that the poll seems to swing in favor of large and extra large T-Shirt sizes  :-\  Is there any chance you might add a medium size for those of us who can't wear the large sizes?  I'd proudly don the Treks In Sci-Fi duds if I could buy one closer to my size. I guess all I'm asking is that when you get back to this project, consider us little Hobbits and Elvin folk.  :laugh:
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Picard_delta_5

arent elvs normal size?

Riskygodfather

I thought elves were taller, actually. But back onto topic, I'd also love to were a treksf shirt ;D, so as soon as you can sell them, let me know.
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

Picard_delta_5

what if you get proof that it wouldnt be copyright infringement.... u could email someone at paramount, im sure they would tell you that its perfectly fine to make the shirts, then just print out the email and show it to whoever u want to make the shirts for you...

Jen

:o I have to  to defend my geekiness here guys  ;)   . 
Pleeeeeasse give me some "geeky benifit of the doubt". I wasn't referring to height, it was girth I was trying to illustrate by using the Elves as an example. I'm a tall, but thin person (for all intesive purposes...an elf) so I used  Hobbits and Elves as a clever, albet nerdy illustration for those who would wear a medium size (hobbits would have to wear small...but I'm sure they could wear a medium as pajamas). To recap, Hobbits are short and chubby- Elves are tall and skinny  ;D . As you mentioned, there aren't any chubby, short elves in LOTR, as any proud geekling knows. Take no offense to my post, I just had to prove I knew my nerdy generes    ;)
...But, I digress--please carry on Gentlemen.  :)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

skip/dro

this is just a response to jen's earlier post, i too wear a medium, and i kno delta five does too, so ther's three mediums rite there.

nd to jen's comment bout elves nd such, wouldnt it be possible for an elf to just eat a lot nd get fat? nd isnt a dwarf related to an elf?
girls=evil

Jen

Hi Skip/dro...In Tolkin's world, I don't think Dwarfs are related Elves...I do remember reading in the novels that Hobbits are related to Elves.  :)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Yeoman Mara

Are we still talking T-shirts here?  Hehe.  I'm still in for one too.
A redhead with a lightsaber is a dangerous combination!

Riskygodfather

Sorry last thing that's off topic. First of all, Dwarfs and Elves have a long lasting... distaste for each other. They aren't related at all. Second thing, Eleves were the first creatures on middle earth, and they are very trained and such, so I doubt any of them would eat enough to get fat, plus they prbably have super metabolism, so I don't think they can even get fat.
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out