• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

T-Shirt poll

Started by Rico, May 12, 2006, 05:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you were to buy a "Treks in Sci-Fi T-shirt", what size would you need?

small
2 (12.5%)
medium
1 (6.3%)
large
8 (50%)
x-large
4 (25%)
even bigger
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Rico

Well, it looks like I may have found a place to get some shirts printed.  I'll have to get a group printed up and then sell them, ship them myself to those that want one, etc.  The main thing I need to know is what size would work for the most people.  I am really hoping to limit sizes to large and extra large.  I would hope that would cover most.  But vote above on what you would need.  The design would still be the "Spock logo" for the Podcast in a large size on the shirt back and just some text on the front (show name and URL).  Probably either in white or light grey.  Let me know if you are still interested and of course vote for your size.  Thanks.

Darth Gaos

Oh man....between quitting smoking in October of last year and my wife being pregnant (the reason I quit smoking) I now am in the "even bigger" category....sad
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

Rico

Congrats bud on the quitting smoking and child on the way!

Darth Gaos

tHanks Rico....Baby was actually born on March 8th.....beautiful Girl but likes to cry and eat and poop  at 3 am and all that baby stuff the wife and I forgotten about over the past 4 years....anyway so now the wife is trying to lose baby weight and I am tryin to lose sympathy/no smoking weight......its hard though on 3 hrs of sleep a night so I will stand by my "even bigger" vote ;)
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

Rico

Yeah, I remember those days.  It's amazing how much they change and grow in the first year.

Picard_delta_5

if u want i can create a modle shirt on photoshop, i think i have a few cool ideas, i like plain shirts with little logos on one side in the front, u know...
Star Trek Will Rise Again

Yeoman Mara

I voted large.  A bit too big for me, but that's the way I like T-shirts.
A redhead with a lightsaber is a dangerous combination!

Riskygodfather

I think Rico will just use the shirt from last time, Picard. And ya, I'm a large and I think it should fit me well, but I'm still growing, and I hope I don't grow out of it too quickly if you order large ones, Rico.
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

spock

Large is good for me. Congrats Gaos on quitting, keep it up :thumbsup
Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Rico

Still working on this gang.  Probably just get a group printed up and sell/ship them myself.

spock

Sounds great. Cant wait to get one.
Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Picard_delta_5

yep... we should all were them and meet up at grand slam star trek convension next year... im gonna try to go to that...

skip/dro

i voted for M, but L will fit me well too. i think tht on the bak it should be simple like u were saying. me and sam will be walking ads for our skool, tracking other ST, SW, and Scifi fans.
girls=(time)(money)         and if time=money then
girls=money^2                and if money is the root of all evil then
girls=evil
                  :p just a fun math proof for those who enjo

Picard_delta_5

yeah... we just need to make sure they wont spazz out like EO (OMEGA on the forums)... sry about all that guys...

skip/dro

haha, we should get matt james on here.

bak to the shirts, the white is prob a better backdrop for the spock logo, cause the light grey just seems to be a wierd color wit the logo.
girls=(time)(money)         and if time=money then
girls=money^2                and if money is the root of all evil then
girls=evil
                  :p just a fun math proof for those who enjo