• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Where will you watch the new Star Trek movie?

Started by globeTrekker, April 15, 2009, 09:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaltor

I thought I was going to have to work a 10-hour day on Friday, but it turns out that I'm going to be off at 5!  So, I hit up movietickets.com and got my ticket for the 5:30pm showing at the AMC Times Square.  Now I'm getting excited.  :)

Dangelus

Got to wait until Friday evening to go see the movie now. Originally going to an early preview tonight but it is at midnight and a little late for me. My friend is still going tonight as well as with me again on friday and I am very jealous!  :smilie_bleh:

Bryancd

OK, although I have IMAX and mega screen options, I think my first viewing will be at 1:00PM on Friday at a theater near my office.

billybob476

Looking like I may have to puch my viewing to Saturday. Ca I handle the suspense? Only time will tell!

Rico

Tickets warming still in my wallet for tomorrow evening.  Also, one of my old buddies from the "Aurora audio Adventures" is joining me and my son.  So it's going to be a real "old school" night!  :)

jedijeff

I got my tickets the other day for Thursday at 7:00 at a Cineplex Odeon close to my house.

Dangelus

Yay! We are now going Thursday night instead!  ;D

Darth Gaos

Friday night at 7:30 at the Village Centre Theaters in Wandermere (fancy name for a section of North Spokane)....I cannot wait!!!!
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?