• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Where will you watch the new Star Trek movie?

Started by globeTrekker, April 15, 2009, 09:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Yeah, I have a portable audio recorder for doing my "Attic" shows.  Planning on doing something like that, maybe a little video too.

globeTrekker

Wow, were spread all around :)  Hopefully it will still be in theaters in Sept/Oct... would like a chance to see with friends.

SPOCKFAN

I will be watching the movie in Columbia Maryland. I can't wait. My wife has never seen a Star Trek movie, but I am forcing her to go to see this movie with me.

Rico

Welcome to the forums!  Glad to have you here.  I'm sure your wife will enjoy the film too.  I think it will have wide appeal.

SPOCKFAN

I agree. My wife has always made fun of Star Trek, and would never give it a chance. She is not a Sci Fi fan at all.  I typically watch Star Trek in bed with my headphones on while she sleeps.  But She has enjoyed everything that JJ Abrams has done, so I think this movie may change her mind a little bit about Trek and Sci Fi in general.

Meds

Got my tickets for the 7pm showing on Thursday the 7th at the IMAX in Birmingham.

Dangelus

My friend who will be going to see the movie with me has contacted me to say that we may be going to an advance screening on WEDNESDAY 6TH MAY!!!   :biggrin

Now that would be awesome!

moyer777

Lacey WA, May 7th 7pm on the big IMAX screen, with my family and many more buddies from around our area!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

cosmonaut

Cinestar, Sony Center Berlin. Wednesday 6th 8.30 pm. Original Version. :)

batman5150

Im going to go see it in a city not too far from me called Exeter. I'm totally jealous as my brothers (who are back home in Los Angeles) are going to the Chinese Theater on the day it comes out.

Bromptonboy

Going to see it with a few of my geeks buddies (the wife won't see this sort of movie with me - and sonny-boy is still too young!).
Pete

spaltor

This has not been determined yet.  Possibly in a Times Square theater after work, possibly a midnight showing back in Jersey.  I'm trying to organize the schedules of a few Trek fans, and somehow we all seem to have gotten lives around the time the movie is due out.  ;)  But I can safely say it'll be somewhere in the northeast US.

X

I'm planning on watching it at the Boston Commons Lowes, but I think I would rather watch it here ...

http://www.moviefone.com/theater/wtc-gallatin-mall-cinemas/7435/showtimes

Shikahr

Already got my tickets for the IMAX in Fresno, CA

billybob476

Probably going Friday evening at either 6:40pm or 9:50pm at the Cineplex Odeon Queensway in Toronto. Gotta check with the wife as she will be accompanying me.