• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Where will you watch the new Star Trek movie?

Started by globeTrekker, April 15, 2009, 09:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

globeTrekker

Thought it would be cool to meet up with other fans if they're around.

KingIsaacLinksr

I'll probably be down in the Portland, OR area.  I don't think anyone is close to that area.  Could be wrong. 

(on forums ofc)

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

billybob476

Rico

Bryancd

I'm sure it will be showing at one of the two mega-screen theaters we have in Scottsdale and Tempe, so I will catch a showing there.

cosmonaut

Cinema next to the Sony Center in Berlin, they show the original version. I only learned English to watch Star Trek. You think I'm kidding, right? :P

Feathers

IMAX screen in Wimbledon - I hope.

(Unless I win the tickets to the UK premier next Monday - getting a bit close now to expect that though)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Geekyfanboy

I think I'll be seeing it at Mann's Chinese Theater in Hollywood.

KC

Probably seeing it at the Alamo Drafthouse in Austin. It'll be tough to get a ticket, but it will be awesome. :)

M-5

ElfManDan

Most likely Kennewick WA, since I got college classes and work here over that time I doubt I'll be able to go anywhere else to see it.

Dangelus

cosmonaut

Quote from: cosmonaut on April 16, 2009, 06:47:36 AM
Cinema next to the Sony Center in Berlin, they show the original version. I only learned English to watch Star Trek. You think I'm kidding, right? :P
Forget it, I'm not going. I totally missed the German premiere in the Sony Center yesterday. It's twenty minutes on bike! *aaaaarrrggghhhh*
I will punish myself by waiting for the dvd and watching the German dub which is crap. *sob*
watch the video for Karl Urban speaking German:
www.spiegel.de/video/video-61181.html

Rico

We have a couple of IMAX theaters here in Michigan too, and I'll be going there as well as the regular theaters.

billybob476

Hey Rico, I'm not sure if you have a portable recorder or something but maybe a cool idea would be a small recording right before and right after you see the movie. Same could go for anyone who could send them in for the show right after the movie.