• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Season 9 OOC

Started by Geekyfanboy, February 14, 2009, 08:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dangelus

Request:

If anybody would like to do a collaborative post with me this week please PM.

I could do with some tips on character interaction too when referencing other characters in a solo post.

Remember this is my first time so be gentle!  ;D

iceman

Sure Why dont you come to sickbay with some kind of injury and doctor peterson will patch you up.

Iceman

Dangelus

Quote from: iceman on February 24, 2009, 04:02:36 AM
Sure Why dont you come to sickbay with some kind of injury and doctor peterson will patch you up.

Iceman

hmmm perhaps I haven't had my 'medical' yet as I have been on board only 2 weeks...

will think of something and let you know.

iceman

Thats a great Idea and is manditory for all crew and officers when reporting for duty on a new ship, That should work just fine and will be a great starting point for your character.

John

Feathers

Oops. It looks like I've joined the RPG ;)

Galdar is on the station at the moment but if (when) he gets assigned to the ship, he may need some help/friends.

(Yes, a profile will follow)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Dangelus

Welcome Mike,

we can be UK newbies together!  ;)

Meds

Welcome to the RPG Mike, great first post and also MaxFazu, welcome.

Jen

Quote from: Feathers on February 24, 2009, 12:08:51 PM
Oops. It looks like I've joined the RPG ;)

Galdar is on the station at the moment but if (when) he gets assigned to the ship, he may need some help/friends.

(Yes, a profile will follow)

LOL...my plan to covert the groupies into band members is working.  ::)

Glad you decided to join our story. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

wraith1701

Welcome aboard, Mike!  :)

Jen

Welcome to the RPG Dinghead. Great first post. Nice collaboration Meds.  Dev, you should introduce yourself in  the "introduce yourself" thread. :)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Feathers

Just been reading the Intrepid II thread in the main story forum. It's a bit inconsistent in places but it looks like we might have forward facing pulse phaser cannon.

They should be fun to use one day (if we haven't done it already - still reading up on old seasons).

If you haven't looked it over, it's well worth a read as there's quite a staggering amount of detail on all sorts of systems and departments.

I'm currently writing a post about Galdar helping with a bit of shuttle maintenance on the ship but didn't have a clue how many shuttles she had. That thread lays it all out in nice detail.

Have a read!

Meds

Great work everyone these posts are coming in thick and fast.

Jen

Quote from: Feathers on March 06, 2009, 06:19:07 AM
Just been reading the Intrepid II thread in the main story forum. It's a bit inconsistent in places but it looks like we might have forward facing pulse phaser cannon.

They should be fun to use one day (if we haven't done it already - still reading up on old seasons).

If you haven't looked it over, it's well worth a read as there's quite a staggering amount of detail on all sorts of systems and departments.

I'm currently writing a post about Galdar helping with a bit of shuttle maintenance on the ship but didn't have a clue how many shuttles she had. That thread lays it all out in nice detail.

Have a read!

I think all that information came from a reliable source. What are the inconsistencies you found? Let us know so we can try to fix them. :)

AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Meds

I'm sure Chris did all the research, in fact I don't think he does research it just comes out of that massive Trek mind of his. ;)

Feathers

As far as inconsistencies goes it was largely in the phaser references (which is what I was concentrating on at the time). At the front were type XIIs and pulse cannons. In re middle I only found the type XIIs and toward the end were type Xs.

It's not major but it happened to be in the bits I was looking at. Re rest is probably perfect!