Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feathers

Quote from: Rico on September 15, 2010, 08:48:40 AM
Oct.   3rd - Genre Movies & TV for non-geeks w/ co-host Mrs. Rico

Ah-ha! This is what the people want to hear! ;)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

billybob476

Woohoo! Looking forward to this one tons!

Dangelus

Quote from: Feathers on September 15, 2010, 08:51:10 AM
Quote from: Rico on September 15, 2010, 08:48:40 AM
Oct.   3rd - Genre Movies & TV for non-geeks w/ co-host Mrs. Rico

Ahha! This is what the people want to hear! ;)

This should be interesting!

moyer777

oh, this is great news!  Mrs. Rico!   woooo hoooo!  Now we get to find out all the dirt on Rico!  ;)

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Dangelus

Quote from: moyer777 on September 15, 2010, 09:46:35 AM
oh, this is great news!  Mrs. Rico!   woooo hoooo!  Now we get to find out all the dirt on Rico!  ;)

Not unless Rico relinquishes editing duties... ;)

Rico

Quote from: Dangelus on September 15, 2010, 09:51:16 AM
Quote from: moyer777 on September 15, 2010, 09:46:35 AM

Not unless Rico relinquishes editing duties... ;)

I promise it will be pretty much edit free - as is normally the case these days.  Actually, since I think I'll be home that weekend to record, I might do it all with my portable recorder and just us sitting talking near it.  I did get her to agree to do it.  Should be fun!

Feathers

She agreed to it months ago, surely she wouldn't go back on that now :D

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

Quote from: Feathers on September 15, 2010, 10:01:44 AM
She agreed to it months ago, surely she wouldn't go back on that now :D

Oh, she knows that.  Just had to pin her down on when to do it.

Rico

Looking for comments for the "Legend of the Seeker" podcast for this weekend. 

Also two upcoming events to remember:

Next Sat. (9/25) we will be Skype chatting.  Think we will do 2pm central time.  Talking fall tv and movies coming out and wrap up the summer stuff too.

And start thinking about your video's to send in for show #300.  Thread explaining that here:  http://www.treksinscifi.com/forum/index.php?topic=8188.0

QuadShot

Unfortunately I've not watched Legend of the Seeker :( I'm ashamed to admit...and for the Skpye chat, Joyce and I will be in DISNEYLAND!! :):):)  Sorry to miss that show...err, well, not really since I'll be in DISNEYLAND :):):)

But...I will be doing a video for your 300th! :)

Geekyfanboy

I watched the first season on LOTS but fell behind on the second (only saw the first episode) was waiting for DVD which is out now and I'm hoping I get it for my Birthday.

And I'm so bummed that I won't be able to make it to the skype call, would love to chat about the upcoming Fall TV but that's the day of my 40th birthday party.

QuadShot

KENNY! You're finally becoming a man! You're coming of age my son!!! :) You don't REALLY start life until 40! :) Are we invited to the party?

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: QuadShot on September 17, 2010, 03:43:37 PM
KENNY! You're finally becoming a man! You're coming of age my son!!! :) You don't REALLY start life until 40! :) Are we invited to the party?

Of course.. you actually live close enough.. but aren't you doing Disneyland on that day?

Rico

Kenny, feel free to send in a comment on season one for the "Seeker" show - if you want.

QuadShot

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on September 17, 2010, 03:48:32 PM
Quote from: QuadShot on September 17, 2010, 03:43:37 PM

Of course.. you actually live close enough.. but aren't you doing Disneyland on that day?

Yep, we'll be in Disneyland. Hey, you can meet us there if you want! We'll treat  you to a corn dog!! :)