OMEGA

Started by OMEGA, March 16, 2006, 09:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OMEGA

I was told about this site by a friend. I enjoy Star trek moderately, I don't like deep space 9 or voyage, but i do like the the next generation, I like most of the movies except insurrection, and the one when kirk and spock go to eartrh. Also i do not like the movie when theys earch for spock. then new star trek episodes are ok.

:trooper :fettrotj :starwars:

i am more of a starwars fan.

Picard_delta_5

Yeah, im the friend he was talking about. when he says hes more of a star wars fan, he means it, i think we may have to shoot him down in the ST vs SW forum. Get ready Javert, i may need your help.
Star Trek Will Rise Again

Rico

Welcome to the forums Omega.  All fans of Sci-Fi are welcome.  Whether it is Star Trek, Star Wars, or others.  I personally like a wide variety of SF TV and films.  Have you heard the Podcasts for the site yet?

Geekyfanboy

Hey Omega... welcome to the group... we accept all kind of geeks here. Star Wars included.  :starwars:

Jen

Welcome Omega. I'm a  Star Wars - Star Trek hybrid fan too. You should check out Rico's podcast if you haven't yet. He talks about everything Sci-fi, not just Trek.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

spock

Welcome abaord. Im sorry you didnt like ST3 but I thought it was good.
Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

OMEGA

well you guys gotta admit, star wars movies kick star trek movies ass. star trek actors are okay with the exception of william shatner, but star wars actors suck too, (no comment about hayden christensen aka anakin) however our CG effects kicks all yalls ass, but I have to admit Spock kicks major ass.

Picard_delta_5

OMEGA, u better watch wat u say, while they except all sci-fi fans, insulting star trek is frowned upon. u wiill soon learn, lol. but seriously, i wouldn't post negative star trek comments on this forum (well i wouldnt post them anywhere, but thats beside the point). just a little advice for u. u are the latest nube here

OMEGA

OMEGA is also a hebrew word, i believe, maybe im wrong, I chose it because of the term, when in the Bible god says, I am the Alpha(beginning) and the Omega(end) its also my xbox gamertag.

spock

Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Jen

Yep, you guys are right...the New Testament was originally written in Greek. Greek was like Star Wars "Basic" back then.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

spock

Wat? SW basic?
Dont mention SW with the Bible blasphemer. jk hehe

Picard_delta_5

spock, play kotor. u'll find out what SW basic is. it is basically english, but simple so that all races understand it.

Riskygodfather

Welcome, sorry this is a little late, been busy lately.
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

Picard_delta_5

yeah, ur post average is low, considering you have ~740 posts.