• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Worst TNG Episodes

Started by space_invader64, October 13, 2007, 08:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billybob476

I can't believe no one has mentioned Conspiracy from season 1 yet. Starfleet is being taken over by slugs! Crappy looking alien in the gut! Blow it up!

Jen

LOL! Yeah, I forgot about that one. At the time, I think I enjoyed that one.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Ktrek

Quote from: wraith1701 on October 17, 2007, 04:15:29 AM
Speaking of creepy, does anyone remember the name of the episode in which aliens from another dimension repeatedly kidnap and perform medical experiments on the crew of the ship?  After being returned, the abducted crew members have no memory of the experience, only vague feelings of dread and unease.  At one point, I think Worf is getting a haircut, and the barber's tools subconsciously remind him of the abductor's medical implements, which causes him to lash out in fear.

Even today, that episode freaks me out a little. :unsure

That is the sixth season episode called SCHISMS.

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: wraith1701 on October 17, 2007, 04:15:29 AM
Speaking of creepy, does anyone remember the name of the episode in which aliens from another dimension repeatedly kidnap and perform medical experiments on the crew of the ship?  After being returned, the abducted crew members have no memory of the experience, only vague feelings of dread and unease.  At one point, I think Worf is getting a haircut, and the barber's tools subconsciously remind him of the abductor's medical implements, which causes him to lash out in fear.

Even today, that episode freaks me out a little. :unsure

Yea, that episode freaks me out still.  And Geneisis just a little.  If only i could remember that episode I really disliked...

King Linksr
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

space_invader64

I saw survivers for the first time last night.  I thought I had seen them all.  But I guess I missed one somehow.  It was nice to see one new to me!  Felt like the early ninties!!!

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: space_invader64 on October 17, 2007, 08:24:18 AM
I saw survivers for the first time last night.  I thought I had seen them all.  But I guess I missed one somehow.  It was nice to see one new to me!  Felt like the early ninties!!!

Yea, I run into OS or TNG episodes like that.  Somehow, you miss it then see it later.  Its always great when that happens.

King Linksr

space_invader64

I don't know how I missed it.  I taped every one that came on TV, I guess our local station never aired that one.

Trekkygeek

"Shades of Gray", "Frame of mind" and that one where  Beverly is haunted by her great Grandmother, or something like that. All absolutely awful
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Jen

Frame of Mind wasn't my favorite...but I don't think it was a bad episode...just made me uncomfortable and I guess that was it's intent. I think a couple of us are in agreement with you as far as Shades of Gray and Bev's grandmother's boyfriend's ghost are concerned.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

space_invader64

Am I the only one that can't stand to watch code of honor?

KingIsaacLinksr

I liked Shades of Grey and Frame of Mind.  :(  I'm guessing I'm unique around here. Though code of honor to me....was terrible and annoying.  To me, it just seemed like a race taking advantage of everyone else so that they feel superior and in control....very annoying.

King Linksr

billybob476

I like the spiky hand ball weapon thing Yar uses. That's about it. It was really reminiscent of TOS. TNG was still trying to find it's voice and code of honor just didn't fit.