Kirk Vs. Picard????

Started by billybob476, September 25, 2007, 05:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingIsaacLinksr

I love Picard more because, as Moyer mentioned, I learned more from Picard.  Also, TNG was the first and still favorite of the Star Trek series. 

"What a piece of work is man? How noble in reason? How infinite in faculty, in form, in moving, how express and admirable. In action, how like an angel; in apprehension, how like a god..."

That is perhaps my favorite quote in TNG, or Star Trek period.  Its just a great quote. 

But yea, Picard wins!

King Linksr

**Edit**  My bad Moyer777, I messed you up with Rico....I tell ya, its been a rough 1st week of college...and then I went and forgot your first name..*sigh*
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

billybob476

Quote from: moyer777 on September 28, 2007, 03:03:51 PM
I really enjoy Kirk, but Picard wins out for me.

I feel like I actually learned something from him.  His style, his love for history, books, etc.  They were more than just something thrown in, you saw him use it in his decisions.  He was so much more of a diplomat.  I felt like he was kind also.  I think I liked the accent too.  He wasn't over the top like Kirk.

Anyway, I liked all of the captains, but Picard the best.

But Kirk taught us how how kick alien ass! You just need to hit them on the upper back with your fists together and they fall down!

KingIsaacLinksr

hahahahahahahahah

Sorry, but you brought up a point, my brothers watch the episodes with me sometimes and they laugh when they see how Kirk KOs the aliens because that isn't the way it goes.  hahahaha

King Linksr
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Bryancd

Quote from: Kinglinksr on September 28, 2007, 03:18:04 PM
I love Picard more because, as Moyer mentioned, I learned more from Picard.  Also, TNG was the first and still favorite of the Star Trek series. 

"What a piece of work is man? How noble in reason? How infinite in faculty, in form, in moving, how express and admirable. In action, how like an angel; in apprehension, how like a god..."

That is perhaps my favorite quote in TNG, or Star Trek period.  Its just a great quote. 

But yea, Picard wins!

King Linksr

**Edit**  My bad Moyer777, I messed you up with Rico....I tell ya, its been a rough 1st week of college...and then I went and forgot your first name..*sigh*

Yes, but he didn't think of it! Picard is a thespian....Kirk is stud!

X

Need I mention the only Captain to punch a godlike being?