• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Comments & Complements from readers and players

Started by Jen, August 29, 2007, 04:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingIsaacLinksr

Hey, its still cool.  I jumped the gun myself....>.> but you never saw that post.  I'm hoping only about 5 ppl saw that post.  he he  >.>

Anyway, keep posting guys!!

King Linksr
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

3 Ducks in a Man Costume

Nice post, Jen. I especially liked the bloodsport-as-bonding moment. At first I thought that a Vulcan would regard such an activity as pointless and irrelevant, but then she is a science officer. And what could be more fascinating than observing the survival methods of two species locked in mortal combat! Excellent!

Jen

:)

Thanks. Wasn't quiet sure how she would react...but in the end I think I made the right decision.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: 3 Ducks in a Man Costume on October 09, 2007, 08:42:41 PM
Nice post, Jen. I especially liked the bloodsport-as-bonding moment. At first I thought that a Vulcan would regard such an activity as pointless and irrelevant, but then she is a science officer. And what could be more fascinating than observing the survival methods of two species locked in mortal combat! Excellent!

haha I quite agree.  I was taken a little aback that Sevryll would be interested, but hey, it flows so I'm cool with it. 
As for me posting, Isaac is in 5-Forward right now depressed, who wants to cheer him up?  Send me a PM before you do, so I can /agree with it.

King Linksr

3 Ducks in a Man Costume

I think it would be kind of funny if my character went straight from icing a Tal'Shiar black-ops agent to cheering up an ensign with the blues. I'm sort of known for taking perverse pleasure in ideas like that. But I think my character needs a nap: he's had a long day. I'm probably going to focus on back story for a bit, anyway. Where's a drunken Klingon when you need one?

Jen

I'd help King but Sevryll doesn't do "cheer".  ;)  :D
I know you're petitioning other folks...someone be friends with Starstriker! That's an order. Don't make him cry...
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: 3 Ducks in a Man Costume on October 09, 2007, 08:59:41 PM
I think it would be kind of funny if my character went straight from icing a Tal'Shiar black-ops agent to cheering up an ensign with the blues. I'm sort of known for taking perverse pleasure in ideas like that. But I think my character needs a nap: he's had a long day. I'm probably going to focus on back story for a bit, anyway. Where's a drunken Klingon when you need one?

Yea.....that would be just a little....odd.....

Quote from: Jen on October 09, 2007, 09:06:59 PM
I'd help King but Sevryll doesn't do "cheer".  ;)  :D
I know you're petitioning other folks...someone be friends with Starstriker! That's an order. Don't make him cry...

Yes, you found me out Sevryll.  Cmon!  Lets hear those ideas roll!!!

King Linksr

P.S. Any idea is good. 

X

The ensign can always attempt to bypass security to come hang out with Aeric and his girls or catch him when he's working on the ship. I'm sure that we can come up with something interesting. Shoot me  PM and we can figure out something.

KingIsaacLinksr

ooo that sounds interesting.  I'll think about it.  Got 4 classes today so not much thinking XD

King Linksr

3 Ducks in a Man Costume

Just watch out for the giant death robots guarding the hangar. There are giant death robots gurading the hangar, aren't there? I mean, come on, what good is a hangar without giant death robots to guard it. You've got this perfectly good hangar on one hand, and then you've got all these spare giant death robots sitting around. Solution: guard the hangar! Don't waste those giant death robots! Someone took the time to build them, so you might as well use them. Guard the hangar. Guard it with death robots--giant death robots. Get my drift?

GIANT DEATH ROBOTS!

(Wow. Sorry. That was crazy talk. I guess I just needed to get that out of my system.)

KingIsaacLinksr

>.> boy, I didn't know Romulans had any sort of telepathy.  Guess I need to reresearch. 

Otherwise, great post Rico.  I can't complain.

King Linksr

X

Better the half romulan mention something as opposed to the other psi-active people that might have taken more offense.

Geekyfanboy

Oh don't worry.. Quinn hasn't finished with him yet :)

X

LOL! Yeah, Picard never had issues like that. Kirk maybe, Sisko yeah, but Picard never!

I won't even count Janeway who was alway too busy trying to get her ship back from whoever took it that week. Personel problems weren't as important.

KingIsaacLinksr

Oh Quinn, you aren't done even close to done.  Check my post :)

King Linksr