• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

New Pictures!

Started by moyer777, March 12, 2007, 04:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moyer777

My son Nathan borrowed a cool digital camera (the Cannon Rebel EFS) to do some artwork for his class.. he is also doing a picture for our local newspaper.. so I thought I would post some pictures he took today.

This is my office at work

Here I am at my office.... doing an article on my podcast...

Here is my lovely wife Amy and I....

My cool electric Ibanez guitar....

Here is a dopey picture of me...

more of my wonderful wife & I ...

My daughter Catherine and I

Hope you like them.... have a great night ya'll... I have a big meeting tonight with all of our leaders... 80 people!  Woo hoo! 

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Geekyfanboy

Great pictures Rick.. you guys are a cute couple.. and man does your daughter look like your wife.

moyer777

yes she does look like Amy.  Pretty amazing!   ;D

Geekyfanboy

Hey I don't see any "geeky" things in your office...

moyer777

well, yoda is in my desk drawer, he comes out every once in awhile... I do have my picture with the crew of the TNG on my bookshelf, which you can't see in my picture... notice the purple lava lamp.. is that geeky?  My palm pilot geeky phone and my ipod and flat screen monitor... my ipod radio speaker system to the left, my cool lamp that reminds me of War of the World aliens.. but alas, no cool geeky stuff...  maybe someday.  :)

Rico

Awesome pics!  Camera seems to take some great pictures!  Nice big desk too!  Thanks for sharing!

Jen

You do make a nice couple and your daughter does look just like Amy. Cool Office! I just noticed the lint roller on your desk...you're definitely a cat owner! I keep a constant supply of those bad boys. I like the choice of paint. Nice pic of the guitar's fret board...I like the prospective. Nathan,  you have a great eye for composition (setting up the shot)! Good job. Nathan is the son you were referring to isn't it Rick?
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

jedijeff

I like your Big Giant Desk, lots of space for work and Junk :)

Darkmolerman

Sweet I will post some pics of my "collection"
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

moyer777

Quote from: Jen on March 12, 2007, 07:22:42 PM
You do make a nice couple and your daughter does look just like Amy. Cool Office! I just noticed the lint roller on your desk...your definitely a cat owner! I keep a constant supply of those bad boys. I like the choice of paint. Nice pic of the guitar's fret board...I like the prospective. Nathan,  you have a great eye for composition (setting up the shot)! Good job. Nathan is the son you were referring to isn't it Rick?

Yes, Nathan is the son in the college class for art.  He is really artsy.. I am trying to get him to post his album cover.  He is such a song writer guy!  He just did his whole cd cover, liner and back of the cd.  Very cool.  So come on Nathan, post your picture you artsy fartsy kind of guy!

Lint roller, yes, lint roller.  I could write a poem about them.  heheh.

The paint was chosen by the staff at a lunch the other day.  I just moved into the big desk area two weeks ago.

Darkmolerman

Sweet! did you guys  :starwars:  :tealc  :bond  :dalek for it

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

moyer777

So I found Nathan's stuff online already.. cool man, check it out.

Here is the front cover.  He actually took a picture of my wife's antique phone and an old dried rose.

Here is the inside cover

and this is the back.

and one other different colored one...

Darkmolerman

Darth Gaos

Desk....smesk...I like the guitar.... I have an Ibanez 5-string Bass...Love that instrument.
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

Jen

Quote from: moyer777 on March 12, 2007, 09:47:50 PM
Quote from: Jen on March 12, 2007, 07:22:42 PM
You do make a nice couple and your daughter does look just like Amy. Cool Office! I just noticed the lint roller on your desk...your definitely a cat owner! I keep a constant supply of those bad boys. I like the choice of paint. Nice pic of the guitar's fret board...I like the prospective. Nathan,  you have a great eye for composition (setting up the shot)! Good job. Nathan is the son you were referring to isn't it Rick?

Yes, Nathan is the son in the college class for art.  He is really artsy.. I am trying to get him to post his album cover.  He is such a song writer guy!  He just did his whole cd cover, liner and back of the cd.  Very cool.  So come on Nathan, post your picture you artsy fartsy kind of guy!

Lint roller, yes, lint roller.  I could write a poem about them.  heheh.

The paint was chosen by the staff at a lunch the other day.  I just moved into the big desk area two weeks ago.

:blink Oooo...yeah...you said "artsy". I can't stand that wordâ€"it sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me. I'm sorry, I don't think I can be friends with you anymore. :dry

:D Just kidding...

:( but the "a" word still stinks.

Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast