• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

My ENTERPRISE has docked!

Started by Rico, February 07, 2007, 03:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Check it out....(much more to follow)....(I'm very happy with it)....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Rico

More pics of this beauty....

jedijeff

Great News Rico, I am very happy that it came for you and you are satisfied with it. Looking Forward to the Review

Bryancd

Looks great Rico, I'm glad you are happy with it! The last pics on the RPF were looking rough! Your grid lines are pronounced but not too severe, how are all the identified problem spots?

Rico

I posted a few better closeup shots of the trouble areas over on the RPF Bryan in the Enterprise thread going there.  I have a few very tiny flaws, but nothing terrible in my book.  Certainly nothing worth returning it as a few others have had to do.  I'll be doing a full and complete review on an upcoming podcast - of course.  It just looks so darn cool all lit up!  I love it!   :wub

P.S.  Oh - I got #0006 of 1250 in the Limited Edition set!

Geekyfanboy

Rico it looks great.. I'm so happy to hear that you got a good one and number 6 of the line.. that's AWESOME. It's cool when good things happen to good people.

Rico

Thanks Kenny.  I was a bit concerned since there have been a few reports of some problem ones.  But I really like it.  Now I need a good place to keep it (Lynn says it can't stay on the dining room table - geez - girls!)

Elizur

That looks pretty fantastic, Rico.  It's nice and big.  Do you have room for something so large down in your Smithsonian?

Rico

I've got a spot picked out.  Just need a good table for it and get a cover made.  Hello IKEA!

markinro

IKEA carries that kind of stuff ?

Rico

Picard_delta_5

wow... thats great... yeah, so i tried to get my dad to buy one.... i think i had him until he saw the $.... lol...
Star Trek Will Rise Again

ryanlb

Indeed, that's a very nice piece.  I think I'd quite like it, despite preferring the D and E to the original.  However, I can't begin to afford it, so it doesn't really matter which I like.  Very cool pictures, too.
"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online

moyer777

Congrats Rico!  That looks so sweet.

Very cool!

:o

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

I can't stop looking at this beauty!!