• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

My ENTERPRISE has docked!

Started by Rico, February 07, 2007, 03:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_wasd_man

Glad to see you got it! :)

It's a thing of beauty isn't it?

iceman

I am very happy for you Rico, You are very luck, as I spoke to Amy at Master Replicas and it will be another 30 to 40 days for the next shipment of LEs to ship, at this rate I will be waiting till Christmas this year.

Rico

bigtmac68

Wow, just awesome.

Id love to get one, but mine would come with pre signed divorce papers ;)

Deep gratz!
Big T Mac ; aka Cowboy Troy, aka , Philly Samurai

6'3" 415 lbs of Raging Geek Fury !!!!!!

"Generally Speaking, the way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death."

Miyamoto Musashi, Book of 5 Rings

wso32

Rico!! Congrats.  Shes a beauty!  Wish I could have one myself, but I have to live vicariously through you on this one.  Cant wait for the collectible review on this. 

Jen

Beauteous! I love it! I can hear your digital photos screaming to be Photoshoped...the Enterprise should be surrounded by space, not a diningroom.   ;)

I bet it would be fun to create a few backgrounds for them.

Contrats!  :D
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

saunders

If it'll help things with your wife Rico, you're welcome to keep this beauty at my house!!!

the_wasd_man

Quote from: Jen on February 10, 2007, 10:50:25 AM
Beauteous! I love it! I can hear your digital photos screaming to be Photoshoped...the Enterprise should be surrounded by space, not a diningroom.   ;)

I bet it would be fun to create a few backgrounds for them.

Contrats!  :D

Hmm... you're giving me ideas...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jen

Nice...I like. Did you make the background image or did you grab it online? If you made it, I have one tiny, yet constructive comment...I would remove the sun from the background; the light on Rico's Enterprise is coming from above and in front. Probably outside the shot.
Way cool...
Good job

AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Fanboy

Awesome ship and awesome pics dude!
"I aim to misbehave."

the_wasd_man

Quote from: Jen on February 10, 2007, 12:59:47 PM
Nice...I like. Did you make the background image or did you grab it online? If you made it, I have one tiny, yet constructive comment...I would remove the sun from the background; the light on Rico's Enterprise is coming from above and in front. Probably outside the shot.
Way cool...
Good job

Yes, the background is from a wallpaper I made a while back. I didn't feel like moving the flares around. :P :D

Look at it this way: The one star in the background is casting a shadow on the nacells because of the angle, and there is another star, where rico's camera would be, that is lighting up the top of the saucer... it sorta works...

Jen

AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

Great work wasd!  I'm very impressed.  I plan on taking better pics of the ship soon.  The first few were just on the day I opened it.  I'm going to take many, many more with hopefully a better back ground, etc.

the_wasd_man

Thanks Rico! Really appreciate it. Can't wait to see more pics! :)

ryanlb

Same here, I'm really enjoying the pictures you've posted.  Thanks!
"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online